Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Littlebelle will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Do we get free rooms after 10 adoptions

Hello all I am new to this site. I found it cause I was having issues with Webkinz. I have been playing webkinz for 10 months.

I adopted 2 more pet number 11 and 12. One is a Seal :seal:and one is Himalayan.

I never got a room for either of them. The yjust showed up in one of my other rooms.

Should I call Webkinz. Or is this what is supposed to happen thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Do we get free rooms after 10 adoptions

First off, welcome to WI! Be sure to check out the FAQ and Rules, located at the top of the screen, in green ink.

Unfortunately, that is supposed to happen. You only get free rooms for your first 10 adoptions, and then you have to buy them yourself!
Hope I helped!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, after 10 pets you get your FIRST Superbed box, after that you get a bonus Blue box with an extra exclusive or a 1000 KC coin (you sell that to the W-shop)
You also get 1500 KC MORE so that you can buy a room and even furnish it to your liking.
You will get a Superbed box with 10th, 15th, 20th adoptions and every 5 after that
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

yes welcome andunfortunately this is suppose to happen.. u get free rooms for the first 10 then u have to buy them yourselve
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:26 AM   #5
Lazertagking

Lazertagking is an unknown quantity at this point

With your first 10 adoptions you will acquire a free room(small or medium),
Adoptions(pet) after that will produce additional monies for you to purchase your own rooms or furnishings for your previously acquired rooms.
If you purchase a room with your KC (kinz cash), I suggest a large room. You will find your rooms fill up quickly with your posessions.
Hope this advice clarifys your question. I'm here if you need additional advice, or any of the WI will be glad to advise you.
Welcome to our WI. Please, check out the FAQ and rules they will help you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lazertagking is offline Male
Old 03-20-2009, 10:28 AM   #6
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

nope! that's what's supposed to happen! No more free rooms afteryour 10th adoption, but you can always buy more rooms from your map!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Hi and welcome to WI, as you can see everyone here is very helpful, I'm rather new myself, so I can't really add any more to what has already been said. Have fun
auntiee2 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #8
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Do we get free rooms after 10 adoptions

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, after 10 pets you get your FIRST Superbed box, after that you get a bonus Blue box with an extra exclusive or a 1000 KC coin (you sell that to the W-shop)
You also get 1500 KC MORE so that you can buy a room and even furnish it to your liking.
You will get a Superbed box with 10th, 15th, 20th adoptions and every 5 after that
Dixiecup's got it perfect. I couldn't of explained it better.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Glad you found WI and welcome to the site, it is one of the best site in my opinion to be in the know for everything to do about Webkinz and Webkinz World. I wish I knew then what I know now... when I started my first account. The first ten rooms are medium sized unless you adopt a underwater or flying pet then they are the large pet specific rooms. The outside rooms are also the large size room. So be sure to tell your friends or if a some point you wish to start another account in Webkinz World that if they adopt the underwater and flying pets first they will get the largest rooms for free. And this will save a lot of KC for future use.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #10

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Only the first 10 are free but you get extra kinzcash after than so you can either buy the room or get anything else that you want with the cash. I would rather have it that way because I like to bigger rooms better and his way you can get the big one and it gives you a lot more choices for decorations.
Also welcome to WI. This is a great place to ask questions and to learn a lot from others and everyone here seems really nice and helpfull. Have fun.

Last edited by Allrighty; 03-20-2009 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: typo
Allrighty is offline Female
Closed