Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 08:15 PM   #21
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Do u wash ur webkinz? How? I need help PLEASE!!

I don't wash mine
meganmonkee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #22
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

put it in a zippered langerie bag and put it in the washer put it fabric softener to make it smell good put it in with the rest of the clothes and then let it air dry that should work my moms friend has washed over 30 webkinz that way
bigduck is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #23
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

I wash mine! Here is how, and also some tips:

1. Get some baby-shampoo or some very light moist shampoo.
2. Put a tiny dab of shampoo on the spot that needs cleaning
3. Get a wash cloth
4. Put it in some warm water
5. Scrub rather hard in the spot that needs cleaning
4. Keep scrubbing until it is clean, if it does not get clean, make your sink dribble out warm water, get the part that needs cleaning wet...scrub until it is gone. (Make sure the water is HOT!)

And if everything fails, just put some resolve on it...it should take it away, but it could (if you use too much) damage your webkinz, so (if you aren't an adult) as an adult to help you!

TIPS:
*Do not put in washing machine or dryer!!! (The eyes might come out/hair on it's mane will ALL come off.....I have had that happen!)
*Don't use cold water, it doesn't really do much
*Don't soak the water through your WHOLE unicorn...the inside will never dry.
*Don't use conditioner on accident instead of shampooo I have done that, it ruins your webkinz and it dries it out...(no lotion either)
*Use Baby-Shampoo or "no tears" shampoo, which is usually light and gentle.
*Be careful...

Hope I helped, good luck!
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #24
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Hi!!!

I wash mine by hand, and they come out beautifully. Here's what I do:

I only wet the fur part, careful not to get the paws and tail too wet, otherwise the pet won't dry well. I wet the fur, I use about a dime size of Woolite, and I give the pet a shampoo.

Then I rinse, but again---careful not to get the paws or tail too wet.

Then I blot dry with a towel, and often, I will need to use two towels.

Then I put the webbie in a lingerie bag, and put it in the dryer, on delicate for about two or three minutes.

If the pet still isn't dry, or if the fur isn't fluffy, I use a blow dryer! (Make sure you keep the blow dryer at least 12 inches away from the pet, to avoid scorching the fur.)

I wash all my WEBKINZ, and my grandkids WEBKINZ like this, and they've all come out beautifully.

Good luck!
Thank u! We have a (real) pet and we luv her but she has a...problem. We often step in little presents around the house so Woolite is very common!! LOL! I will try this next weekend, IDK if I'll have time this week.
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #25
jojobug1248

hollipup4 is a jewel in the roughhollipup4 is a jewel in the rough

i dont wash mine cuz they never need it
hollipup4 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #26
I'm finally a

View Post Originally Posted by 1luvpuppies
I wash mine! Here is how, and also some tips:

1. Get some baby-shampoo or some very light moist shampoo.
2. Put a tiny dab of shampoo on the spot that needs cleaning
3. Get a wash cloth
4. Put it in some warm water
5. Scrub rather hard in the spot that needs cleaning
4. Keep scrubbing until it is clean, if it does not get clean, make your sink dribble out warm water, get the part that needs cleaning wet...scrub until it is gone. (Make sure the water is HOT!)

And if everything fails, just put some resolve on it...it should take it away, but it could (if you use too much) damage your webkinz, so (if you aren't an adult) as an adult to help you!

TIPS:
*Do not put in washing machine or dryer!!! (The eyes might come out/hair on it's mane will ALL come off.....I have had that happen!)
*Don't use cold water, it doesn't really do much
*Don't soak the water through your WHOLE unicorn...the inside will never dry.
*Don't use conditioner on accident instead of shampooo I have done that, it ruins your webkinz and it dries it out...(no lotion either)
*Use Baby-Shampoo or "no tears" shampoo, which is usually light and gentle.
*Be careful...

Hope I helped, good luck!
Ok! Will it still come out even in a bag? How do I know if the inside is wet? I did my cheeky dog about 6 mo. ago, and now I'm worried it will mildew and I will have 2 perform "surgery" like I did on my B & W cat.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:05 PM   #27
I'm finally a

People? I need help!
Old 04-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #28

lilfrogger1235 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you have a build a bear story in your town... if so they have bear cleaner there it would on my polar bear i droped him in paint i think its lilke 5.00 dollars you should ask your mother or father to get it for you . It really worked for mine

---------- lilfrogger1235 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

i spelled store wrg sry

Last edited by lilfrogger1235; 04-21-2008 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #29
wjmc9qq3

sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

I never washed a webkinz but i would probably use warm water and a tiny bit of soap then use a towel or hairdryer then brush with a brush for fun. This was just an idea. I haven't tested it becuase all my webkinz are clean
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #30
I'm finally a

ok people, the reason I need it washed is bcuz it's not dirty, it's fur is just kinda old, and I want it fluffy again.
Closed