Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #11
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Do u wash ur webkinz? How? I need help PLEASE!!

View Post Originally Posted by gatorgirlchamps
How do u wash ur webkinz? I need 2 wash my unicorn! Please give me some ideas! I don't want 2 hurt her she's 1 of my favs!! I got her 4 sk8ing classes from dad!
I washed my dd's Pink Pony and it turned out just fine. I put it in pillow case and used a warm gentle cycle.
yaniella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 08:07 PM   #12
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by angelkte
well you definately dont want to put her in the washer, try spraying some laundry stain remover on a clean cloth and try spot cleaning again, then maybe put her in the dryer on AIR DRY ONLY
Air dry is actually more dangerous, bcuz stuffed animals can MELT!! Some1 said that they're an adult and they used 2 work at a stuffed animal factory and they had lots of plushies melt.

---------- gatorgirlchamps added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by yaniella
I washed my dd's Pink Pony and it turned out just fine. I put it in pillow case and used a warm gentle cycle.
Mayb I just need 2 put her in a mesh bag. I have 2, from Easter (4 some strange reason my step-g'ma sent me laundry bags 4 Easter...)

Last edited by gatorgirlchamps; 04-20-2008 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I wonder if you took it to the drycleaners if they could do something. It might cost too much money tho. But maybe you buy that kind you use in your home dryer.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #14
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

How do u wash ur webkinz? I need 2 wash my unicorn! Please give me some ideas! I don't want 2 hurt her she's 1 of my favs!! I got her 4 sk8ing classes from dad!
Hi!!!

I wash mine by hand, and they come out beautifully. Here's what I do:

I only wet the fur part, careful not to get the paws and tail too wet, otherwise the pet won't dry well. I wet the fur, I use about a dime size of Woolite, and I give the pet a shampoo.

Then I rinse, but again---careful not to get the paws or tail too wet.

Then I blot dry with a towel, and often, I will need to use two towels.

Then I put the webbie in a lingerie bag, and put it in the dryer, on delicate for about two or three minutes.

If the pet still isn't dry, or if the fur isn't fluffy, I use a blow dryer! (Make sure you keep the blow dryer at least 12 inches away from the pet, to avoid scorching the fur.)

I wash all my WEBKINZ, and my grandkids WEBKINZ like this, and they've all come out beautifully.

Good luck!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #15
flirtygirl
Gifted

Tara30312 is on a distinguished road

ok take a brush like a hiar brush or a clean animal brush and try that ido that with my fluffy pillows that cant b washed but is padded
Tara30312 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #16
tsq.

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

i dont because mine never get dirty! i dont know why...
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #17
I'm finally a

View Post Originally Posted by Airbear2
My first webkinz is very worn out too. I just say she's 'loved' and leave her the way she is.
Mayb. My cheeky doggie is kinda lookin bad 2 but I don't DARE put him in the wash. He's my #1 fav and my 1st. I bring him all around and whenever we go in I always get paranoid about some1 breaking in2 the car and stealing him so I have 2 wait till every1 is gone and then quickly put him in the glove compartment THEN I go in2 the store. We have 2 wait like 5 min, and my mom is like "COME ON ALREADY!" and I say "But Hershey-" and she rolls her eyes and goes "Hershey will b FINE!" and I quickly throw him in and make sure all the windows and doors are locked. I luv him and when the rest have their own chair, he gets 2 sleep on my bed, and every Sunday nite I hold him mad cuz when I wake up POOF! It's Monday.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:12 PM   #18
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by stlpeeps
I wonder if you took it to the drycleaners if they could do something. It might cost too much money tho. But maybe you buy that kind you use in your home dryer.
It's really best to wash them by hand.

And honestly, I've heard that most WEBKINZ do very well even if they are washed in the machine, on delicate, and placed in a lingerie bag.

Certain fabrics and stuffings are not condusive to the dry cleaning process. Plushies are one of them!

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 08:12 PM   #19
I'm finally a

View Post Originally Posted by Tara30312
ok take a brush like a hiar brush or a clean animal brush and try that ido that with my fluffy pillows that cant b washed but is padded
I've tried that..I've put some SERIOUS thought in2 this and bn considering the washing machine since way back in 2007.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #20
flirtygirl
Gifted

Tara30312 is on a distinguished road

I've tried that..I've put some SERIOUS thought in2 this and bn considering the washing machine since way back in 2007.
i use conditioner idk y but i put it in the brush like dab it in then add water and brush it then blow dry it
Tara30312 is offline Female
Closed