Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

iamcute1628 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: do u know?

hi! i was wondering if anyone knew any usernames of people that have done bad things on webkinz insider so i know who not to talk to/go to. this thread is welcome to everyone but MOSTLY moderators. plz help me! i have talked to someone once that was bad on webkinz insider and they did something mean to me! HELP ME!THIS IS ME THIS IS ME ONCE I FIGURE OUT WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU. thanks
iamcute1628 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: do u know?

Actually, all the bad people are banned and everyone at WI is nice. So, don't worry! If someone is mean, tell a mod.
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #3

NO. i mean like if they were not banned yet.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Iamcute1628, at the top of the Somebody Help section is an announcement posted by Justin about Bad traders and scammers. The moderators and administrators do their best to make sure that those who have done something really wrong or bad are banned from this site. They do a great job with that but they need our help.

If someone has done something against the rules or you need to report bad activity to a moderator then click on the red flag under that person's avatar. That will let a moderator know that they need to investigate.

I'm sorry that you had someone be mean to you. Most people on this site are nice and helpful. Take care.
lilbrat1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #5
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

These are some very bad people!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #6

oh andykinz! you are sooooooo helpful! thankyou so much
Old 08-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by iamcute1628
oh andykinz! you are sooooooo helpful! thankyou so much
Iamcute1628, do not want to take anything away from Andykinz and the information posted because it is great information to have. Just want to make sure you understand that list. The list posted is of people that have been know to pull bad trades/scams on Webkinz World in the Clubhouse. These people may or may not be on Webkinz Insider and they might not use the same ID here that they do in Webkinz World.

Again, I urge you to use the red flag under the person's avatar if you need to report a post to a moderator so that it can be reviewed.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

lilbrat1 is correct ... hold on i will get the link ... =]

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....php?f=131&a=8 tah - dah ... sorry to hear about a mean member ... grrr ... i bet you i just scared them off ... =]
Old 08-03-2008, 02:50 PM   #9

i am just saying anykinz is very helpful!
Old 08-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #10
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by iamcute1628
i am just saying anykinz is very helpful!
You are absolutely right, Andykinz is very helpful!!
Closed