Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Do questions count?

I understand to apply for trading you must have posted a minimum of 50 quality posts. As newbies, we typically ask more questions than we answer; Am I correct in assuming questions will not be counted towards the 50 needed?
sherrylaine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
tree lover

Default Re: Do questions count?

Um...... they might! Because the more things u ask, the more anwsers u get. and then u know the site better! but if i were u, i would get at least 100 posts so u r safe!! Hope I helped.
~tree lover
Old 08-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
pococutie
Webkinz :)

Webkinz_Cutie27 is on a distinguished road

I think so,probably. :/
Webkinz_Cutie27 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
kangapae
Webkinz :)

Kangapae is a jewel in the roughKangapae is a jewel in the rough

I think so
Kangapae is offline Male
Old 08-18-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Good question. I don't really know the answer. If the question is a thread, it doesn't count, like this one. Have you read the thread about what counts?

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:29 AM   #6
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here are some ideas for making good posts that you would be able to do ...

The bolded headings are Gingerly's suggestions for making good posts (the link to her page was provided by the member that posted right before this one) ... and after them are where/what you can do.

# 1...Welcome new members with a cheery hello. Tell them to read the FAQ and
where it's located.

You would be able to do this in the "Hi, I am Joe ..." section. However, copied + pasted replies do not count, so you need to make any welcoming posts a little different. If they give any information about themselves, their webkinz, that would give you some idea on how to individualize your post.

# 2...Congratulate. Find members who got a new Webby or finally, their Crown
of Wonder, or other longed-for items.

You would find this in the General Discussion > Look What I Got! area.

# 3...Be Helpful. Look around the Forum for people needing help.

Most likely you would find this in the General Discussion if you feel you don't have enough knowledge to help in the actual "Somebody Help" area. Just see what people are talking about and see if you can help in any way or offer suggestions. A lot of people ask advice that are more opinions than actual knowledge based, so I'm sure you could post in some of those.

# 4...Be Supportive....If a member has lost items in Webkinz World, is having
problems logging on or with glitches, tell them you're
sorry the problem has been happening to them.

This would probably be in the Webkinz Bloopers + Goofs OR Somebody Help section. You don't even need to be able to help them, just sympathize with them. But I would advise you to actually type in something more than "That's terrible". Maybe make it 2 sentences or more.

# 5...Join in on conversations....Go to Genl Disc/Chat and find conversations you
can contribute to.

Really, there's so much more going on here than WW, so you can chat about almost anything here it seems. Celebrities, books, movies, etc.

Hope all this information helps + good luck!
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #7
MissCloud9

i am not sure about that one, but i think that you are right in assuming that asking questions doesnt count towards your 50 posts, because this counts as a thread.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:46 AM   #8
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Yes. Questions do not count.
pounder is offline Male
Closed