Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Unanswered: Do Pets Like to be in the Rain?

Right now all of my pets are in my Garden and it started to rain.

I am wondering if they like it in the rain........or if that may be what is causing them to lose HHH so quickly?

Should I make a mad dash to quickly take each and every one inside until the rain stops?

They so love their garden!!

Does anyone notice if their pets like the rain?
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Do Pets Like to be in the Rain?

I have some 'outdoor' webbies, and they are fine and healthy! I haven't noticed that they are unhappy or anything.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

An interesting theory...I've never noticed if any of my pets HHH meters go down, but I don't usually pay alot of attention to when they go down. I'll try to keep track, and then I'll let you know what i find Maybe it does affect them?
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Thank you for your help.......
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I've noticed this about gardening in the rain: Everything seems to slow down, unless you put a raincoat on your pet. I've also used the umbrella hat to garden in the rain, it seems to keep everything running at normal speed. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I was gardening in the rain twice and everything was running really slow. Since then I've always worn a raincoat or umbrella hat while gardening in the rain, and everything went at normal speed.

OK, scratch that. The past couple of times I gardened in the rain without rain gear, everything worked fine at normal speed. I guess it WAS just a coincidence that it was running slowly when I gardened in the rain before.

Last edited by BubbaGump; 09-28-2009 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: New information
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 09-22-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Interesting, I never thought about that thank you for sharing.

No, I don't think so because I have some pets that have been out there for more than a quarter of a year and they're fine. If you want to though then you can take them inside but it doesn't matter. Same as if it rains on your garden- it doesn't water the garden.

It might be coming soon though- also you can put you pet in the tub with its clothing on and it doesn't really matter.

Hope I helped. Good luck! PM or VM me if you need anymore help. (:

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 09-24-2009 at 12:11 PM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #7
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

They never said a thing, it's like it's just there for decoration. Their happiness doesn't do a thing. I guess not
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Mine don't seem to mind the rain, but I did buy raingear for the ones that usually do the gardening. If it's raining they can change and be protected. It's a good use of the multiple outfit feature and I used some of those green boots I won on the wheel recently.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

OMG! It rains in WW? I NEVER knew that.

*smacks self in the head* don't i fell dumb now!!! (:
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #10

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I bet they love the rain!
(I hope. )

If you wanted to, you could buy your webkinz some rain gear.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed