Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 08:58 PM   #11
Super Hero
Webkinz :)

Connie is a name known to allConnie is a name known to allConnie is a name known to all

Default Re: Do pets have feelings?

AWWWWW.... Now thats a cute story.... and 3 words for your webbie... Battle your fears! Thats really cute PM me bout how she is doing!
Connie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 10:26 PM   #12

MommiMonkey♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

aww thats so cute. I'll Send ur little webkinz a stuffie to maker her feel better. ok?
Old 07-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #13
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

This has happened to me before, don't worry. It is probably just a glitch. I doubt your pet will get sick from not sleeping. The zingoz plushies probably have nothing to do with it. I wouldn't worry.

-pupso98
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 10:48 PM   #14
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's interesting....haha I'm not sure if it's real or if it's just a coincidence!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #15

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Well I think it is a real possibility.

Some of my pets do very different things than others.

For instance, my seal HATES broccoli. If it is a food like stir fry she still will complain and won't eat it because it contains broccoli. She will say things like "Yuck! I am glad that you don't have to eat that!" or "I am not going to eat that!" Yet, all my other pets eat anything they are given even each other's foods.

And my lil grey and white cat HATES monkey and monkey tshirts. When you put it on him he says "I am very uncomfortable!" He doesn't complain about any other clothes.

On my husband's account her has a sleepwalker only his is his penguin. He frequently finds him out of bed and sometimes he is even in a different room. We joke that he thinks he is homeless because he wants to sleep in his car (that is where he can typically be found)!

My daughter's pets seem to be better behaved. She does have a very giggly tiger (she giggles off and on for no random reason at all the whole time you play with her) and she has a lil yorkie that doesn't talk when you enter her room (no blowing kisses, no greeting, no nothing).
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
deary is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading your thread I put eleven zingo plushes in a room with the cheeky monkey.Afterthat he wouldn't stay in bed as he had before.He was always in the doorway as to be trying to get out of the room.After romoving the zingos he has stayed in his bed after being put to bed. He is not afraid of staying in his monkey hammock now!

By the way,my black bear in the same room never missed a wink of sleep.didn't seem to both him.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #17
Addicted to Webkinz!
Gift Guru

alk1983 is a jewel in the roughalk1983 is a jewel in the rough

I have a couple webkinz that seem to like to wander like my samoyed(whom is a lot cuter with the graphic upgrade) And then I have others (like my persian) that their hunger depletes like you wouldnt believe. I feel bad, I avoid playing with those cause its a pain with amount of food they go through. Has anybody else tried the zingoz trick?
alk1983 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #18
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

idk... but apparently if u feed a pet broccoli their happiness meter will go down a little... lol! i don't like it either!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #19
GreekAsianPanda

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes, except for they're usually beside their bed or in the door way. Maybe they're trying to run away! Maybe I should try putting a scary stuffed animal in front of their bed.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #20

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

sometimes i find my pets in a car they are like laying down in the car it is funny!!!
Closed