Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
annieokelley is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Do pets have feelings?

Recently I have had trouble with my li'l kinz gray and white cat staying in bed when I logged out.

(I have had this account less than a month, and this is the only pet on this account.) Until last week, I didn't have any problems with her going to sleep. During this last week, however, every time I'd put her to bed and log out, when I would log back in, she would be across the room standing in front of her fridge or sitting in her chair.

On Wednesday night after all the zingoz events were over, I used Kinzpost to mail 2 zingoz plushies to my regular acount. Every since then, I'm not having problems with her staying in bed anymore.

I have to wonder if she was afraid of the zingoz plushies since they sat in front of her bed, and the fridge and chair were all the way across the room.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Has anyone else experienced anything unusual or intersting with their pets? A friend of a friend has had pets that are picky eaters (saying things like, "I don't want to eat that.")
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Default Re: Do pets have feelings?

LOL! I love your explanation for the oddness. Afraid of the zingo, that's funny!

Mine sometimes are out of their beds/chairs when I come back too. No real reason, just some weird WW quirkiness, I figure. I have a yellow lab who is always standing in front of the sofa when I come back. Doesn't matter where I left him, he'll be in front of that sofa!

I think the pets usually only turn down food if they've had a lot of one item (try feeding your pet 10 ice cream cones. After 5 or 6, mine say "no more" or "I want something different now!") or if you feed them another pet's PSF. The PSFs are only intended for the pet they are made for. Many will eat SOME other PSFs, but they won't like them. Sometimes they downright refuse, and tell you they'd rather something made for them.

Mine says "Yuck! You wouldn't buy that if you had to eat it!" a lot if I try to feed them other PSFs. Their hunger only goes up 2 points too, whereas with their own PSF it should increase by 10-15.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #3

Demi Lovato is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha!
That is really strange!
Just the other day, I put my yellow lab to sleep in her bed, and when I logged back on, she was sleeping in her little ATV.
I thought that was really weird.
I guess maybe it's just a glitch or something.
Demi Lovato is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #4
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, things like that happen to me sometimes, too! LOL Maybe it's a glitch, like Demi said!
Old 07-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Lover
lol, a kitten attacking a water melon. XD
lol
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 03:10 PM   #6
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

thatts really funnyy
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #7

clpony7 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!That's cute!
Old 07-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
annieokelley is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
LOL! I love your explanation for the oddness. Afraid of the zingo, that's funny!

Mine sometimes are out of their beds/chairs when I come back too. No real reason, just some weird WW quirkiness, I figure. I have a yellow lab who is always standing in front of the sofa when I come back. Doesn't matter where I left him, he'll be in front of that sofa!

Out of curiosity, I wonder if you've tried rearranging your room or putting your yellow lab to sleep in a different bed...
Old 07-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #9

zdog567 is an unknown quantity at this point

some couldve got on your account
Old 07-26-2008, 08:57 PM   #10
WebFriend2

Webluver16 is on a distinguished road

Sorry. I do think webkinz have feelings. But by feelings I mean wanting to be treated equally with your other pets!
Closed