Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Unanswered: Do Mods and Admins know each other in real life?

Do you suppose the Mods and Admins know who each other really is in real life? Do they know each others' real names, do they talk to each other on the phone? It seems to me that being in the top positions of a dynamic web site and forum like Webkinz Insider that they would have to communicate a lot, and e-mailing with code names just doesn't seem like it would cut it when they do important planning.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Do Mods and Admins know each other in real life?

My guess is no. The staff are spread out around North America.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I was wondering that, but I don't think so...
Old 02-24-2012, 11:43 PM   #4
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

They might know some people, but other than that I would say no!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #5

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

I don't think so, I think they do all their communicating throughout pm's. The only exception would be like, Wendy and Justin because they know each other in real life.

Last edited by babykittyricky; 02-24-2012 at 11:49 PM..
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
I don't think so, I think they do all their communicating throughout pm's. The only exception would be like, Wendy and Justin because they are married.
Really? I knew that Wendy and Justin were friends in real life, but I had no idea they were married! Well how about that!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #7

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
Really? I knew that Wendy and Justin were friends in real life, but I had no idea they were married! Well how about that!

Nickelcat
I am pretty sure they are, but since I am not 100% positive I am going to edit that out of my post.
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

What about Kevin? He is also a Founder like Wendy and Justin. I would think other than what you are saying, no the admins and mods don't actually know each other.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 02-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #9

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Do you suppose the Mods and Admins know who each other really is in real life? Do they know each others' real names, do they talk to each other on the phone?

To answer your questions, I personally have never spoken to any of the staff members on the phone. Our WI communications really can be handled through messaging here on the WI forum in one way or another.

Some of us do know names of others just like you might know the name of another member who has chosen to give it. Others of us keep it private.

To touch on something else mentioned in this thread, none of us are married to one another.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed