Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

Default Answered: Do I need to water my plants even when its raining?

Since watering takes alot of time, i've been wondering this.
Dawntiger is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ptandme
When Ganz added rain, the offical statement from them was that you needed to water your plants EVEN in the rain.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 04:19 AM   #2
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Do I need to water my plants even when its raining?

No, I don't think you do, unless your plants aren't getting wet from the rain (ex: you have the plants under your porch roof) or if it's really light rain. We only water our plants when it's not raining, and they're doing fine.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 05:04 AM   #3

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I think you have to. I always water and rake my plants (it is kind of annoying cause when it rains it is really slow), but if it is raining a couple of days and you don't water them, then they don't do well anymore. and if you inspect them it says "water", so.... that is what i think
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 05:10 AM   #4
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

When Ganz added rain, the offical statement from them was that you needed to water your plants EVEN in the rain.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 05:27 AM   #5
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by hummingbird333
No, I don't think you do, unless your plants aren't getting wet from the rain (ex: you have the plants under your porch roof) or if it's really light rain. We only water our plants when it's not raining, and they're doing fine.
Oh, wait a minute! Are you talking about Webkinz plants? If so, than ignore my previous post.

Yes, even if it's raining, I think you need to water your Webkinz plants anyway. The rain doesn't seem to really help my garden. I think it's mostly for a decoration, because I'm not really sure what purpose Webkinz rain serves.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 05:51 AM   #6

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

Thanks. *sigh* I wish it watered them....DX
Dawntiger is offline Female
Closed