Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #11
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Do birds need a bed to sleep?

As long as your pet is at 100% for their HHH, and they are not the active pet, their HHH will remain at 100%. Beds and chairs are not necessary. I have a field full of cows and sheep, standing of course, and they stayed at 100% for months, until the recent HHH crash. Now that the problem has been fixed, they are back at 100% standing in their pasture.

This applies to birds, fish and any other type of webbie.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #12
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Items from the beach theme can go outside, too, so the beach blanket bed works. But your bird will be happy in a chair or it can go indoors when it's time to go to bed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #13

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by wistcottage
My bird sleeps in her flower chair- and her level stays fine, as if she were in a bed.
Wish I had a flower chair. Can't wait for treehouse furniture.

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
As long as your pet is at 100% for their HHH, and they are not the active pet, their HHH will remain at 100%. Beds and chairs are not necessary. I have a field full of cows and sheep, standing of course, and they stayed at 100% for months, until the recent HHH crash. Now that the problem has been fixed, they are back at 100% standing in their pasture.

This applies to birds, fish and any other type of webbie.
That's good to know.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #14
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

We have several webkinz that sleep on couches

NOTHING happens to the HHH...

my parakeet sleeps in his chair... my chimp sleeps in his big climbing thing... cardinal is it's chair... hummingbird in the chair...

Nothing goes down if they aren't in a bed.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #15

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Items from the beach theme can go outside, too, so the beach blanket bed works. But your bird will be happy in a chair or it can go indoors when it's time to go to bed.
Beach Blanket. We're in tan mode.

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
We have several webkinz that sleep on couches

NOTHING happens to the HHH...

my parakeet sleeps in his chair... my chimp sleeps in his big climbing thing... cardinal is it's chair... hummingbird in the chair...

Nothing goes down if they aren't in a bed.
When we have to go to see Dr. Quack he always says to get some rest...I thought you had to sleep to stay healthy.

Last edited by telogiatrisha; 03-29-2009 at 10:53 AM..
Old 03-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #16
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Do birds need a bed to sleep?

View Post Originally Posted by telogiatrisha
Since I didn't get a bed when I got my tree top room, and other beds won't go outside, do birds sleep? What happens to their HHH levels?
All Webkinz sleep, and there are a selection of beds to go outside, such as the hammock. Its great for Webkinz health levels to get some sleep.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #17
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

There is a fabulous guide by Hmm that lists the different WW items and where they can be used - Iniside, Outside, Underwater, Treetop. It's sure to be a big help with your decorating needs

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-432339/

I have found what others have said to be true also - my pets don't need to be in a bed to keep the HHH at the right levels.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #18
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by telogiatrisha
Beach Blanket. We're in tan mode.

When we have to go to see Dr. Quack he always says to get some rest...I thought you had to sleep to stay healthy.
I think he just says that to say something We get that same speech all the time too, even with the ones that have been sleeping for months now, LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #19

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

They should make a Bird house so the birds can sleep in it or a bird nest for them to sleep on when they are up in the treetop yard. That would be cool
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #20
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
They should make a Bird house so the birds can sleep in it or a bird nest for them to sleep on when they are up in the treetop yard. That would be cool
That is a great idea!!!!
I would love a Bird House! Or a Tree House!!!
Closed