Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

I<3mykitties is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Disappearing items

Some of my friends items are disappearing from her room. I'm pretty sure she did not get them back yet. the same thing happened to me. Why?
I<3mykitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Default Re: Disappearing items

Uh oh! Did you ever tell your password to anyone? Change it anyway. After you changed your password, be sure to call Ganz!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #3

No, they disappeared while we were on. we left our rooms and went back and some of the items where gone. BTW I have no idea what Ganz' phone number is.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

heres some sites that might help http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/index.php also,Ganz - Contact Us those are 2 sites that might help you to contact ganz about the dissapearing items problem, also ganz's phone number i think is 1-866-932-546 but 'm not completely sure and here is the costumer service number for usa 1-800-724-5902

Last edited by MAKroll; 05-15-2010 at 08:17 PM..
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 05-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sometimes that happens to me. I don't call GANZ but after awhile they might reappear. But calling GANZ is your best bet. 1-800-724-5902 is their phone number. Sorry, MAKroll, I had to steal it from you
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #6

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

lol its ok sarocks7 lol its fine.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 05-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
lol its ok sarocks7 lol its fine.
LOL, okay
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #8
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I have had that happen. Logging off and then back on should fix the problem. I have went into a room and it was perfect, went out to my garden, off to another room, then back to the first room and not a stick of furniture be in it. That is just a glitch, log off, log back on, everything is back to normal.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #9
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

But just in case- Changing your password is a GREAT idea. I always change my password anytime something is missing -just in case someone tried to hack my account again
Old 05-16-2010, 04:04 PM   #10

Listen, no one can hack into my account because i have the safest password i could think of. and i will never call ganz. my mom probably wouldn't let me I only exchanged passwords with one person but we have both already changed our passwords.and i have changed my password 5 times since then

Last edited by I<3mykitties; 05-16-2010 at 05:44 PM..
Closed

Tags
???