Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: disappearing clothes

hi please help my son put the golden retriver clothes on and the then press fancy and the clother dissapeared from the dog and i can't find the any where does anyone know how to get them back thanks
angel
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: disappearing clothes

Your pet can wear 5 different outfits. Casual, fancy, sleepwear, sporty and swimwear. Usually the default one is your casual outfit. So your son just needs to push casual and the gold suit should re-appear on the dog. Good luck, hope this works!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

OMG!! Awful news! Here are a few things to try before you may have to call Ganz. The usual stuff-try clearing your cache out-I have found this really DOES help..Log out & back into your acct., ummm-pray some too.....that's really all that I can think of..I wouldn't get too worked up over it though-I am sure if none of the above doesn't work, Ganz will be able to help tomorrow. I have had to call them a couple of times, & I have had NO problems getting my problems resolved..the # that I call is 1-866-932-5469...Wish you the best!!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:03 AM   #4
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by trickyboy3
Your pet can wear 5 different outfits. Casual, fancy, sleepwear, sporty and swimwear. Usually the default one is your casual outfit. So your son just needs to push casual and the gold suit should re-appear on the dog. Good luck, hope this works!
trickyboy3 is right. Click on your "Dress" button to bring up that window, and select "casual" from the pulldown menu. It's probably there. You can store a complete outfit in each of the categories of that pulldown menu instead of keeping all your clothes in your dock or a storage unit. This way, five outfits can always be with you no matter where you are. Just use the menu and select the one you want.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #5
ebaday

Yep. Go back to the one they were on before FANCY and then they will appear. Then take them off of him, click fancy, put them back on him. I kind of don't like the new system but I guess Ganz doesn't care! LOL!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by trickyboy3
That is just what you need to do. If that doesn't work I would call Ganz
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

trickyboy3 has the answer - no need to panic. Choose dress and then choose casual. If your son wants to make this a fancy outfit (and it certainly is), have him undress the pet, then press fancy and redress him in his clothes. Then he can press casual and dress him in some casual clothes to wear when he is working around the garden or something.

In a way I like the new system because it's another way to store clothes, but I don't always remember which pets have more than one outfit.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 06-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #8
jalow09

jalow09 will become famous soon enough

You see, if your son put the outfit on the pet when it said casual (just an example) and then clicked on Fancy, the outfit wold disappear. This is because your pet can have up to 5 outfits on at one time. But don't worry. If you click on casual (just an example) again then the outfit will appear again. Good luck!
jalow09 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

If you go back to Fancy, under the dropdown arrow, they should come back. If they don't, try clearing your cache, or your history, and see if that works. If it doesn't, try restarting your computer. Then if that doesn't work, try switching browsers, like to I.E., Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. If they don't appear after that, call Webkinz Support. 1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469. I really hope I helped!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #10
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

You can set your pets on 5 different things, and if he is on Fancy, than that means that your regular clothes would be taken away and you'd put on some fancy clothes, and then you should press Casual, so that your regular clothes are back, and if you can't seem to find them anywhere even after clicking "Casual", then I would suggest contacting Ganz about your "missing" clothes. Hope I helped you!

-French Zebra
French Zebra is offline Female
Closed