Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
keystone is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Different Collie Plant question - Weeds

I did have the original problem that others had of it not growing -so I removed and replanted it.

Everything was fine for the last few days, but today, it has weeds, but the system won't let me weed it or water it now.

Anyone else have this problem? Will it still bloom with bones if I can't weed it?

Don't tell me I need to dig it up again.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Different Collie Plant question - Weeds

View Post Originally Posted by keystone
I did have the original problem that others had of it not growing -so I removed and replanted it.

Everything was fine for the last few days, but today, it has weeds, but the system won't let me weed it or water it now.

Anyone else have this problem? Will it still bloom with bones if I can't weed it?

Don't tell me I need to dig it up again.
Good question. If it is programmed like the regular plants then no it will die back and you'll have to dig it. But, since it's not letting you weed it like the regular plants, then who knows!
Old 01-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
divamom31
Gifted

divamom31 is on a distinguished road

I have had the same problems with my collie plant..I found leaving and reentering my garden takes care of the problem!
Old 01-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #4

I tried signing out and re-signing back in, but the weeds were still there and it won't let me "tend" to them.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
Gifted

Well, then I guess you've got two choices, leave it and check on it tomorrow or dig it up. If it were me, I'd be hopeful the overnite maintenance will take care of it and leave it. But with all the weirdness.....who knows! lol Patience grasshoppa!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:24 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by thecowgurl
Well, then I guess you've got two choices, leave it and check on it tomorrow or dig it up. If it were me, I'd be hopeful the overnite maintenance will take care of it and leave it. But with all the weirdness.....who knows! lol Patience grasshoppa!
Thanks cowgirl and LOL at your patience comment. I have a sentimental attachment to that statement.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
Gifted

Lol! So what did you do...obsessive minds want to know! lol
Old 01-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #8
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Any time I've had problems with my
gardens like that, I enter it from a
different entrance.
Good luck!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #9

Well, the problem fixed itself overnight.

Re-signing in many times yesterday didn't change anything, but the first time I signed in today, the weeds were still there, but the system let me weed them!

I do think it messed up a day of growing though, because we planted two separate bone plants (2 accounts) on the same day and the other was ready to harvest today.

Thanks guys!

Gingerlytoo - I had never heard about entering in a different entrance helping - I will try that next time.
Closed