Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: different accounts? -mod, please close this! thanks!-

So I've seen/heard of people with two or more accounts on webkinz and I wanna know more.

I heard that people with Asian accounts can do stuff first, and get sneak peeks at everything, but are there are other benefits/bad stuff? Could someone with a seperate account please tell me?

And just say I was to get an Asian account, for those who have one, how would I go about doing it? Just like a regular adoption? Will an Asian account be any different?

All help is appreciated! Thanks!
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 10:25 PM   #2
i'm extra specially
mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: different accounts?

so Asian accounts are on a different time zone, mine is 15 hours ahead of mine. so you get to see what will be happening a day sooner becasue of the time difference. you get different rares than what is on the american account some are only available to the asian account, often you get more opportunities to get rares as well. the problem is that often the rares are after midnight kinz time US. often at 2-3am so if it's not possible for you to be awale then, an asian account would be a waste. it is for us insomniacs or early risers.

if you want an asian account there is a thread about it in the rares and exclusives section.
but basically you adopt as a new mwmber and pick your country as any asian one, japan, korea, other asian. and then it's done.

not sure if you're asking about other accounts in general but if you have another account on the same time zone then you get twice as much per day becasue you get to do the things once on each account or if you're into rares buy 2 rares at a time if you want, one per account.

there is also the European account option which is similar to the asian in the way you go about adding it but it just gets youthe same stuff as the US account at different times, and i'm not sure what the time difference is but you can figure it out with the rares postings at the top of the forum page. it basically gives a preview of the rare for the US accounts.

hope this helped.
go to the rares section and you'll find a bunch of threads and other info on this if you need more.

here's the link ( i hope): http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t318183.html

Last edited by mom2ba; 07-19-2008 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: additon of link
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 04:34 AM   #3
COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

If you won't be up during the middle of the night (this is when most asian rares are offered) and you only want the account to see things a day aheady, then I would say it is not worth it. European account may be more you liking as you would still be seeing it ahead of US accounts.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:50 AM   #4
webkinztrades is an unknown quantity at this point

um well i pernoly have asian acount because i can do like for example get gifts before other people on days that webkinz gives em out also we would get the zigost stuff one day before american and when kinzchatpluse comes out asian acounts would get it first same with wwspace it kinda werd but thats how it goes
webkinztrades is offline Male
Old 07-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #5
danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

I thought about doing that also but the reason I didn't is I would also miss out on a lot of the daily activites. Plus most of the info the Asian account get first is posted on this web site.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #6
smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for all the help guys! I think I in fact WILL get an asian account based on your replies. I dont really wanna be up in the middle of the night to get rares, but I would like to see things ahead of time. Thanks so much to all you guys!
smurfette6496 is offline Female