Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

FULTZEE will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Different accounts...

I read some post about making an account for different time zones? can we play all night? I am very addicted to Get Eleven Solitaire."
FULTZEE is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
Baby remmber my name

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Different accounts...

No....some people make European accounts because they have differnet time zones on WKW....and for instance on a holiday you would get in Webkinz World to see your gift faster. Hope this helped!!
Peanut97 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

hmmm? I am not sure, I mea, I think so, i have about four account myself. But I never stayed up so late to see if this is true or not. I would contatct ganz and ee. Good Luck!

Hope
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #4

FULTZEE will become famous soon enough

One thing I did catch is that you gan log back in at 11:30 p.m. real time and play and never get kicked out. But you have to log in during that window of minutes.
FULTZEE is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #5

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I have an accout in all 3 time zones and yes you can play all night if you want. It is also nice because you can start the celebrations earlier. I had very good luck on the Asian account with the flying leaves before the American one even started and it makes it a lot easier if you are collecting rare items because you have 3 different times you can get them instead of just the American. That helps a lot if you have to work or go to school. I only have 1 pet in the European and Asian aaccounts but will renew them after the year is close to up.

View Post Originally Posted by FULTZEE
One thing I did catch is that you gan log back in at 11:30 p.m. real time and play and never get kicked out. But you have to log in during that window of minutes.
Am not sure what you are talking about but on the 2 other accounts they do have a update at 2:00 am there time like we have here but theirs doesn't last for very long like ours does. It does reset all the games at that time so you can start re-doing your dailies after 2:00 their time. The gardens all reset at 12:00 pm our time though.

If you time it right you can play solitair all night. Really enjoy that game too!

Last edited by Allrighty; 03-29-2009 at 09:01 PM..
Allrighty is offline Female
Closed