Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Difference between Zum and Zumbuddy Kinz Klip??

Hi
I'm looking to buy a zum for my pets. (The ones that fly around my pet, and you can also play with it to get zummies or something to buy stuff)

When I looked to buy it, there was a Zum and a Zumbuddy Kinz Klip.
What is the difference between the two, physically and virtualwise?

Thanks a lot
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by curiousg
You know . . . this information does need to be updated!!!

There are THREE items on the market:'

a Kinz Klip = this opens the Zums Sighting area (and the Zum Catalog).

a Zumbuddy = this opens the Visit Zums area (and the Z-Shop)

a Zumbuddy Klip
= identical to the Zumbuddy but smaller & with a clip & just like the Zumbuddy it opens the EXACT same area: Visit Zums area (and the Z-Shop)

The Zumbuddy and teh Zumbuddy Klip are essentially the same in a virtual sense. They both give you the little flying Zum in WW.

The Zumbuddy is larger without any sort of clip on it. The Zumbuddy Klip is smaller but still looks like a Zumbuddy and it does have a Clip on it.

(A Kinz Klip does not have a Zumbuddy on it at all and will not give you a little flying Zum to fly around your pet..)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Difference between Zum and Zumbuddy Kinz Klip??

I think the Clip unlocks the Zum picture challenge while the actual Zum unlock a Zum house where you take care of your Zum and earn zummies

If you want the one that flies around your pet you need a Zum
Old 06-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Well a zum unlocks a zum in Webkinz World. Its much like a pet, in the sense that it comes with a code. You enter the code at the code shop and get your zum. Zumwhere (the zum world) is unlocked and you can now visit and play with your zum. The zum can also be equipped to your pet and it flies around. You can also keep your zum happy for prizes.

The wiki page for zumwhere:
Zumwhere - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Kinz kips, are just kips to hang on your bag or something. The code can be entered at the code shop. It unlocks the zum sighting feature of zumwhere. You can now attempt to hunt zums for prizes and try and picture each of them for prizes. The more klips you unlock the better chance you have to see rarer zums, I believe. Much like magical forest charms.

The page on Kinzclips and their role in zumwhere:
Zums Sighting (Kinzclips) - Webkinz Insider Wiki

The pages probably do a better job explaining then I did.
I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

You know . . . this information does need to be updated!!!

There are THREE items on the market:'

a Kinz Klip = this opens the Zums Sighting area (and the Zum Catalog).

a Zumbuddy = this opens the Visit Zums area (and the Z-Shop)

a Zumbuddy Klip
= identical to the Zumbuddy but smaller & with a clip & just like the Zumbuddy it opens the EXACT same area: Visit Zums area (and the Z-Shop)

The Zumbuddy and teh Zumbuddy Klip are essentially the same in a virtual sense. They both give you the little flying Zum in WW.

The Zumbuddy is larger without any sort of clip on it. The Zumbuddy Klip is smaller but still looks like a Zumbuddy and it does have a Clip on it.

(A Kinz Klip does not have a Zumbuddy on it at all and will not give you a little flying Zum to fly around your pet..)

Last edited by curiousg; 06-22-2011 at 03:21 PM..
curiousg is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Hmm I think curiousg is right since the Zumbuddy Kinz Klip's box had pictures of the Zumbuddy playing area on the back... Anyone else who has input or experience please do post
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have bought all three. My Hallmark doesn't sell Zumbuddys anymore. My kids wanted a Zum and we almost walked out of the store not realizing that the Zumbuddy Klip would give them a Zum too.

The Zumbuddy Klip is cute, and I like them just as much as the Zumbuddy (maybe better because you can hang them in your room instead of just having them sit around.)

Yes, please someone else post!! I would be happy to hear others opinions as well.
curiousg is offline Female
Closed