Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Didn't get my POTM prizes AGAIN!

I added 3 new Schnauzers yesterday. At first I didn't receive POTM bags for any of them. I switched around a lot. I left my room and came back in as them. I logged out and cleared my cache like 83,000 times. It only gave me one POTM bag. I know there were some other suggestions from earlier in the month when you have this problem. Does anybody remember any more of them?
cdfys is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 06:05 AM   #2
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

Default Re: Didn't get my POTM prizes AGAIN!

I would call Ganz. I can't remember any more ideas, but, I thought the logging out and clearing cache was the main thigs. Oh - did you try logging out, clearing, and then when you are on the main page, switch pets to the second (and then the third) Schnauzer then click go to my room, and see if it is with that pet? I do believe I recall something about that working. Then you log out and redo it all for the final one. Good luck and let us know how this turns out for you.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

This is what was reported on the front page:

MAJOR GLITCH AFFECTS DISTRIBUTION OF POTM LOOT BAGS~ UPDATED
Tags:Glitch News Pet of the Month
Submitted by FIA on Tue, 01/05/2010 - 9:59am.
Originally submitted by FIA on Fri, 01/01/2010 - 11:04am

If you have a Schnauzer you were planning on adopting for January, you may want to hold off for a little while. We are receiving wide-spread reports from all across the forum of players adopting Schnauzers and NOT getting their POTM Loot Bags. We have unconfirmed reports from members who have contacted Ganz that the Customer Service Reps have acknowledged that there is a glitch and that the Techs are working on correcting it. Some CSRs are telling callers to keep an eye on the Webkinz Newz site for updates on this glitch.

UPDATE: Ganz has officially addressed this issue on the Webkinz Newz site. The report is that the glitch has been fixed, and that all players adopting Schnauzers will get their POTM Loot Bags. Anyone who adopted a Schnauzer before the glitch was fixed should receive their items on Monday.

UPDATE: As of Tuesday morning, based on the reports we are receiving here on WI, it appears that players who adopted their Schnauzers before Friday's glitch was fixed still have not received their POTM Loot Bags. Hopefully everyone will get their items soon.

UPDATE: As of 5pm Tuesday, Webkinz Newz reports that this issue has been fixed.
"To obtain your loot bag, log into your account, switch to the pet Schnauzer that you adopted this month, and use the “Things To Do” menu to navigate to your room. Once you enter your room, you will receive your Pet Of The Month loot bag."

Sounds like you have done that so I guess the only thing left to do is call GANZ.

Good Luck.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Goodness I didn't have any trouble, but I didn't have a Schnauzer on the account I added him to. Boy this is crazy that people are not getting their loot bags still after all of this time.
Tula is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 02:37 AM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I don't know what impact this has on multiple POTM adoptions but . . .

When I was having problems getting my POTM loot bag a few months ago, I called Ganz CS and was asked: "Was the POTM pet the only pet I adopted at that time?" To which I answered: "No - I also adopted these pets . . . "

The CS rep then recommended that, for future POTM adoptions, the POTM should be adopted by itself. I've since done that and *knock on wood* haven't had any problems.

This may have worked for you, as well. In the meantime, you'll probably have to call Ganz in order to get your two missing loot bags.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I don't know what impact this has on multiple POTM adoptions but . . .

When I was having problems getting my POTM loot bag a few months ago, I called Ganz CS and was asked: "Was the POTM pet the only pet I adopted at that time?" To which I answered: "No - I also adopted these pets . . . "

The CS rep then recommended that, for future POTM adoptions, the POTM should be adopted by itself. I've since done that and *knock on wood* haven't had any problems.

This may have worked for you, as well. In the meantime, you'll probably have to call Ganz in order to get your two missing loot bags.
Thanks to you all for your advice. I "knew" I should have done that, but sadly didn't want to take the few extra seconds it would take me. (Also, I keep wondering why I should have too. I mean, how difficult is this to program? LOL)

~ Update ~ I called Ganz and they said they would have someone call me back. They knew which ones they were, but said they'd have to have someone go into my account. I guess I'll see later.

Thanks again! I'll let you know.

Last edited by cdfys; 01-26-2010 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: Update
cdfys is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Update #2

Well they called back yesterday while I was in class and left a message that she was going to have to talk to her supervisor and would call me back. She called back today and left the message that she was awarding me 2 POTM prizes - (The genie lamp and the dandelion) and they'd be in my dock. I did NOT get my extra cash, 40% off coupon, or wish token. (The POTM items were in my dock when I logged on.)

Should I call back and ask for those? (I'm really wanting that wish token now with the new exclusives coming out.)

Curious as to why they wouldn't give me those when they were in there.
cdfys is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cdfys
Should I call back and ask for those? (I'm really wanting that wish token now with the new exclusives coming out.)
Personally, I would. Especially, as you said, with the new exclusives coming. The coupon and KC is nice but they're not as important, IMO.

PS: I'm glad you received POTM prizes, at least!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
Personally, I would. Especially, as you said, with the new exclusives coming. The coupon and KC is nice but they're not as important, IMO.

PS: I'm glad you received POTM prizes, at least!
I did call back finally and they quickly add all of the items. Kinzcash, Tokens, and Coupons.

Only strange thing - I actually had to call twice. The first girl I spoke to, listened to my story and then said, "Okay, can you hold for a minute?" She never asked my WW ID or anything. Then I sat on hold for EIGHT AND A HALF MINUTES! No one ever came back, no music, I know they were there because I kept hearing clicks in the background. Plus, my phone was still connected. I finally hung up and called back no problem.

Just curious if that's ever happened to anyone before? So weird.
cdfys is offline Female
Closed