Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Answered: Didn't get my Mint Chocolate Cow

I just bought two 75,000 point packages from the e-store but didn't get a code or anything for the mint chocolate cow. Did I do something wrong?
kidsed is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by peacemom
Hi, I purchased the 75.00 package too. You should see only an e-mail stating that for now. Also you should see the purchase in your account history. You will receive your code in 24 hours. It does state that in the e-store. If you click the more info tab under the cows pic See below highlighted in pink

Regular Price: 12,500
Quantity: Not Available

Add To Cart

Online Avatar

Special Item:
Waffle Bowl Mixer

Special Food:
Minty Fresh Fudge

The Mint Chocolate Cow is NOW available as a FREE GIFT with every order of a 75,000 eStore Points Package!
For a Limited Time, the May 2011 CandyKinz Pet - the Mint Chocolate Cow - will be available to EVERYONE! If you miss this limited time offer, you'll have to wait 2 months and be a Deluxe Advantage Customer to get this Pet!
Click Here to order a 75,000 eStore Points Package and Qualify Now! Offer valid Friday February 11, 2011 to Sunday February 13, 2011.
For a limited time, between 12:00pm February 11 and 11:59pm February 13, 2011 (EST), when you purchase a 75,000 eStore Points Package one (1) free Online only Mint Chocolate Cow Secret Code will be emailed to you within 24 hours
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Didn't get my Mint Chocolate Cow

Go to your E-Mail & check there. Sometimes it takes a few hours, though.
Good luck and congrats on your cow!
Old 02-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

This was answered in the previous thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ackage-680718/

Here's an answer from JennieLou:
Quote:
Have you checked your email? Did you buy it through the store or you WW account? Your account on the website should show your order history and codes are there too...
Have fun, and congrats on the cow also
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
This was answered in the previous thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ackage-680718/

Here's an answer from JennieLou:

Have fun, and congrats on the cow also
I checked my email and order history and there were no codes on either.
kidsed is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #5
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

soooooooo sorry for you id call ganz
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kidsed
I checked my email and order history and there were no codes on either.
Just wait a few hours and check again. If you don't get it by Monday then I would call them. (Because that is when their CS is open again)
Old 02-12-2011, 11:10 PM   #7
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Hi, I purchased the 75.00 package too. You should see only an e-mail stating that for now. Also you should see the purchase in your account history. You will receive your code in 24 hours. It does state that in the e-store. If you click the more info tab under the cows pic See below highlighted in pink

Regular Price: 12,500
Quantity: Not Available

Add To Cart

Online Avatar

Special Item:
Waffle Bowl Mixer

Special Food:
Minty Fresh Fudge

The Mint Chocolate Cow is NOW available as a FREE GIFT with every order of a 75,000 eStore Points Package!
For a Limited Time, the May 2011 CandyKinz Pet - the Mint Chocolate Cow - will be available to EVERYONE! If you miss this limited time offer, you'll have to wait 2 months and be a Deluxe Advantage Customer to get this Pet!
Click Here to order a 75,000 eStore Points Package and Qualify Now! Offer valid Friday February 11, 2011 to Sunday February 13, 2011.
For a limited time, between 12:00pm February 11 and 11:59pm February 13, 2011 (EST), when you purchase a 75,000 eStore Points Package one (1) free Online only Mint Chocolate Cow Secret Code will be emailed to you within 24 hours
peacemom is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

The same thing happened with me durring the free charm promotion when you buy i think the 20$ package? I e-mailed them and they sent me a new code right away!
bubbles055 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #9
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

Thanks all I will wait until Monday and if I don't get it then I'll contact Ganz.
kidsed is offline Female
Closed