Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Didn't get my adoption present items

Today, I adopted my Pretty Panda. I got the present, but when I dragged it to my room, it opened, but nothing showed up! The box that shows what items you got was blank where the items are supposed to be. I x'd out, and nothing was there. What can I do to get the items?
xDNetalya is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Didn't get my adoption present items

That happens to me too. The items should be in your dock.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #3

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Didn't get my adoption present items

Do the usual clear cache, I know you mentioned you already did the log-off and back on thing. If that still doesn't help, then call Ganz on Monday 1-866-932-5469. The same happened to me when I adopted my Signature Fox, and they were extremely helpful. They could see that there was an error code on my account or something and replaced the missing item.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Do the usual clear cache, I know you mentioned you already did the log-off and back on thing. If that still doesn't help, then call Ganz on Monday 1-866-932-5469. The same happened to me when I adopted my Signature Fox, and they were extremely helpful. They could see that there was an error code on my account or something and replaced the missing item.

Flutterby - great answer! I had the the same thing happen to me.

xDNetalya I am sorry this happened to you. I am sure you will get it all worked out. Congratulations on your new pet!

Last edited by CREDD; 07-16-2010 at 10:13 PM..
CREDD is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Maybe try logging back into WW after waiting a bit
I think they should be there
If not, contact Ganz and tell them what happened
You can also try the basics, like re-booting your computer, clearing your cache, ect.

Hope you get your items!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Don't worry. Your items are still there. Sometimes when you open your adoption gifts, nothing shows up. All you have to do is log out then back. It makes it look like you didn't get your items. Just because it didn't show up, doesn't mean its not there. Your items should be in your dock. Since you have the pretty panda, you are going to also have the clothing box to open, so that is what you'll find in your dock.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have had that happen to me the last few adoptions and I just have to look in my dock to see what I got. Just look in your dock and you will find your adoption gift. I guess this is a glitch that should be reported to Ganz, though, because it has been happening for several days.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #8
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I also adopted my Pretty Panda today and had the blank gift screen. However, when I checked my dock I noticed that the balloon, food, a rainy day window, and the clothing box were there. If you checked your dock and your items aren't there I would do as the others have suggested and call Ganz. I'm sure they can get it sorted out for you. Best of luck and congrats on your new pet!
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Closed