Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 03:54 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Answered: didnt get clothing prize from wackyerzingoz game when i got 12,100pts...

I DID NOT GET MY CLOTHING PRIZE WHEN I GOT 12,100 POINTS IN WACKYERZINGOZ....... i logged off and back in to see if it was in my dock and it was not. i am trying to gt the hat after getting two shirts............. why would it do this and is this happening to anyone else? its very frustrating. my acct is not acting right since the maintenance.

anyone else loose their prize like this???????????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Beautykinz
View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
beautykinz are you serious? i mean honestly???????? that makes no sense! why on earth would they do this? if its true i jsut wasted a half hour............ my gosh! could that really be why? do you rememeber where you read that? thanks so much for telling me this.........
Also at WI :Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that the 2011 Wacky Zingoz Celebration is happening in August, and this year it is going to be better than ever! Wacky-themed prizes and special events will be coming to Webkinz World from August 20 to August 26.

It does not make sense, considering the WKN part of the celebration and is still on tomorrow. I don't know why they didn't extend it for this weekend too, like they usually do for these type of fests. Not cool for kids who started school this week, like mine did. Not that it mattered, the 11500 score for the game was too high for them to get, so I was the gamer this week. But they would've liked catching the free ride hat.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #2

tiffybum76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: didnt get clothing prize from wackyerzingoz game when i got 12,100pts...

Same thing happened here, 12800 for my score but no clothing
tiffybum76 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 06:44 AM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: didnt get clothing prize from wackyerzingoz game when i got 12,100pts...

That stinks! I hope you will get clothing soon.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:45 AM   #4

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Didn't that part of the wacky celebration end yesterday? All we have left is one floaty tomorrow.
I don't know why they didn't let it go for the weekend.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 06:51 AM   #5
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

beautykinz are you serious? i mean honestly???????? that makes no sense! why on earth would they do this? if its true i jsut wasted a half hour............ my gosh! could that really be why? do you rememeber where you read that? thanks so much for telling me this.........
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 07:15 AM   #6
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest
mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest

Sorry to hear that you missed the hat, but if you go to webknz newz it said that game ends Friday night at 12:01
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 07:24 AM   #7

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Also at WI :Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that the 2011 Wacky Zingoz Celebration is happening in August, and this year it is going to be better than ever! Wacky-themed prizes and special events will be coming to Webkinz World from August 20 to August 26.

It does not make sense, considering the WKN part of the celebration and is still on tomorrow. I don't know why they didn't extend it for this weekend too, like they usually do for these type of fests. Not cool for kids who started school this week, like mine did. Not that it mattered, the 11500 score for the game was too high for them to get, so I was the gamer this week. But they would've liked catching the free ride hat.

Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 07:32 AM   #8
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Did you X it out? If you close the game yourself instead of letting it award after you lose naturally, it won't give you your prize. (Annoying, huh? I made that mistake)

But if you played today, the Wacky Zingoz Celebration is over. Try trading for the items.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #9
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I played twice after midnight and did not receive my prize. I had forgotten that the Wacky Celebration ended yesterday. When I didn't receive my prize the second time, I thought that the celebration was probably over. So, I came here to WI, my source for all this Webkinz, to verify this. The Wacky Celebration did in fact end yesterday. You will have one more chance to click on Wacky tomorrow on WKN. I know it is confusing that the celebration continues on WKN and not on WW, but at least you will have one more chance to win a Wacky item.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 01:03 AM   #10
i wish i was a

THANKS FOR EVERYONE ANSWERING........... ive been playing ww for five years and i dont ever rememeber a celebration ending on a friday. and i will not go to wkn for anything except the click to win stuff, if at all since it all takes too long for me, we should not have to go all over the place to find information, when they change the rules all the time its very confusing. and id have liked to see a reminder to us on the front page of wi, if i rememeber, the article on wi was a bit ago, it would have been nice to have the reminder to us like they used to do ........... they often are putting front page articles about events ahead of the event rather than on the event, which adds to the confusion for those of us who have been wi members for awhile. im sure many madethe same error i did thinking it all ended sunday as usual.

luv2write, thank you for the information in case i had x'd out of the game, i never do that because i know what happens

thanks for telling me everyone where the information came from. i dont really carry a calendar with me to know that august 26 was a friday, i assumed it was a sunday. based on all the other festival endings.
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed