Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #1
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Question Unanswered: Did your account lock up after adoption and then reset by Ganz CS? Please come in here!

I tried to adopt a pet earlier today and I unfortunately got locked out. Now I know this was my own fault and I accepted that I would be out for the rest of the day. I spoke to a rep and she said that she was resetting my account and the pet that I tried to adopt. When I asked her when I would be able to get back onto my account she told me midnight tonight. Midnight has come and gone and I still can't get on

My question is: If you had your account locked due to an adoption and you have had Ganz reset your account.... how long after the resetting were you able to log in?

My thought is that I won't be able to get on until after the 2 hour maintenance tonight but not too sure. I have to call the rep back tomorrow to fix a KinzPost error so if I am not back online hopefully she will be able to help.
bflyangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Default Re: Did your account lock up after adoption and then reset by Ganz CS? Please come in here!

Sorry to hear this happened to you Angel
I am interested to see what they say to you
between my dd's and I we have 3 POTM's to adopt for March
but I am not going to until I know this is cleared up for sure
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
Call meh Colour. 'Ka
Webkinz :)

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Did your account lock up after adoption and then reset by Ganz CS? Please come in here!

I'm very sorry to hear that you got locked out of your account.
Hopefully GANZ has already tried to fix it
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I tried to adopt a pet earlier today and I unfortunately got locked out. Now I know this was my own fault and I accepted that I would be out for the rest of the day. I spoke to a rep and she said that she was resetting my account and the pet that I tried to adopt. When I asked her when I would be able to get back onto my account she told me midnight tonight. Midnight has come and gone and I still can't get on

My question is: If you had your account locked due to an adoption and you have had Ganz reset your account.... how long after the resetting were you able to log in?

My thought is that I won't be able to get on until after the 2 hour maintenance tonight but not too sure. I have to call the rep back tomorrow to fix a KinzPost error so if I am not back online hopefully she will be able to help.
I do not know if this will work for you or not, because I was lock out several day ago. However I could get into the account I just could not do anything. As of today however I could log in and do the dailies and other activities with the original pet that had cause the problem BUT when I tried to go to the room I would be logged out. This is what finally worked for me today... when I logged on I switched to an old pet...went into the room by Things To Do then once there I switched back to the new pet that had locked me out just as an FYI I was told originally that the code had been used. Back to the story...when I switched back the problem pet magically appeared minus the fanfare that you normally would get with an adoption. Everything appears to be working as it should. I can log out and back in switch rooms with this pet etcetera. I find it interesting that you got a call back so soon I called them two maybe three days ago and never heard from anyone, but I don't care as long as the problem is resolved. Try it you have nothing to lose.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #5
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Thank you all for popping in.

Basically I get the newspaper up and the 'problem' new pet is still my active pet. Immediately before I can do anything I get the "Cannot Connect to Webkinz.. try later" popup.

I called a specific rep who was helping me last week. I took down her extension so that I could call her if anything new came up. She is expecting a call from me tomorrow but hopefully I will be in by then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (171.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-11-2009, 11:56 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
Thank you all for popping in.

Basically I get the newspaper up and the 'problem' new pet is still my active pet. Immediately before I can do anything I get the "Cannot Connect to Webkinz.. try later" popup.

I called a specific rep who was helping me last week. I took down her extension so that I could call her if anything new came up. She is expecting a call from me tomorrow but hopefully I will be in by then.
When that happens do not click the ok instead click log off and when that comes up click no that will clear your screen and you can take it from there. Sorry I lost your thread for awhile or I would have been back to you sooner.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:25 AM   #7
bflyangel
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
When that happens do not click the ok instead click log off and when that comes up click no that will clear your screen and you can take it from there. Sorry I lost your thread for awhile or I would have been back to you sooner.
Ok i get it now. I will try this in a couple of hours since the US accounts are down now. Thanks for helping

---------- bflyangel added 378 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Good morning Looks my assumption was right. I wasn't able to get in until after maintenance. The problem pet has been removed and according to the rep I can readopt today and shouldn't have problems but I am not going to try, not until we get a heads up from Ganz that it is fixed.

Thanks to all who tried to help

Last edited by bflyangel; 03-12-2009 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed