Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Talking Unanswered: "Did you see a totally different Error message?" Here is the Email I received this morning- Help for all ...

The Topic was In the customer service section on the WW log on screen - I had to choose a topic as close to my problem as I thought it to be. "did you see a totally different error message?"
I had previously posted about filling out the forms under customer service section Because the Reps said too.
I do it for each account that experiences the same problems. I report each problem as it occurs on a daily basis but only 1 time for each particular glitch.

Ok so after years this is the first complete response to a problem We have ever received. I am posting the email in hopes this is help for all who need it. Unfortunatly none of these settings for me needed to be changed. the same problems in WW still are happening, but that is for us & US & Asian accounts. The following is the Email:

[ Hello,

Thank you for your question. You were having problems with Webkinz World.

If your computer meets the minimum requirements and you are still not able to play in Webkinz World, then we suggest that you try the following:

1. If you do not see the new updates on the site please press Control (Ctrl) and F5 to refresh the page. If you still can not see the new updates please look below to find your browser and follow the steps to clear your cache.

* Please note that Webkinz World requires high-speed internet and that dial-up users may encounter difficulty loading or may not be able to access the site. Dial-up users should not attempt to clear their cache as it may create complications when trying to log back into Webkinz World.

AOL:
From the 'My AOL' menu, on the AOL tool bar, Click 'Preferences', Then Click 'WWW'
Look for the 'Temporary Internet Files'
Click 'Delete Files', then click 'OK'.
That should clear your cache and give you a fresh start.

Internet Explorer 6:
Up top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click Tools, then 'Internet Options'
This brings up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content, .......)
Click 'General', then look for 'Temporary Internet Files'
Click 'Delete Cookies'. Then click 'OK'.
Click 'Delete Files', then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click 'OK'.
Click 'OK' again and this should clear all cached pages.

Internet Explorer 7:
From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
Choose the General tab.
Under Browsing history, click Delete...
Next to 'Temporary Internet Files', click Delete files...
Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

Internet Explorer 8:
Choose the General tab.
Under Browsing history, click Delete...
Select ‘Temporary Internet files’ and ‘Cookies’
Unselect “Preserve Favorites website data”
Click Delete and then 'OK' to exit.
Fire Fox:
Click Tools and select Options.
Click the Privacy icon.
Click Clear Now in the Private Data area.
Click Ok.
Exit and relaunch the browser.

Clearing Cache on Safari 1.0 / Safari 2.0 for Macintosh OS X:
From the Safari menu click on empty cache
When asked if you want to empty the cache? Click on empty
Once that's done, from the safari menu click on 'preferences'
From the Security dialog box, select 'bookmarks'
Click on 'Show Cookies'
A list will show up with all the cookies left on the computer.
Select 'Remove all'
Once they are removed, Click 'Done'
Close down Safari to get back to your desktop
Re-launch Safari and log back into webkinz.

2. Go to www.adobe.com and update or install Flash Player.

3. Add www.webkinz.com to any and all safe lists.

4. Go to www.microsoft.com and download a new version of Internet Explorer.

5. If you are still experiencing a white screen when trying to access your account and are using Internet Explorer, please try the following. First open up your Real Player. Next go to 'tools' at the top. Then in the drop down list click on 'preferences'. Click on the 'downloads and recordings' tab and then uncheck the box that says "web download" and press ok. Close down Real Player and open up Internet Explorer. You should now be able to sign into Webkinz World.

6. Close everything and reboot your computer.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support ]
a3doglife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: "Did you see a totally different Error message?" Here is the Email I received this morning- Help for all ...

Thanks for the information. I hope you get your problem solved.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #3

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: "Did you see a totally different Error message?" Here is the Email I received this morning- Help for all ...

View Post Originally Posted by bubbanight
Thanks for the information. I hope you get your problem solved.
the actual problem I was reporting was :
the KINZCHAT PHONE being ON & the WW Screen will suddenly try to reload & Go crazy loading all WW pages and gets Stuck - All while playing in the tournament arena playing Atomicolicious since this past Thursday.
AND this also happens while in the clubhouse and changing rooms- however it does not happen while kcphone is off- but then there is no contact with friends or playing tournament games.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
I love candy and

WebkinzRules12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "Did you see a totally different Error message?" Here is the Email I received this morning- Help for all ...

I hope you get this solved, I don't really ever play webkinz, so I have NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!!!
WebkinzRules12 is offline Female
Closed