Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 08:31 AM   #11
Akiro
Webkinz :)

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Did you get your deluxe June gift box?

Have not got mine either. I do like the Deluxe. The extras are fun.
Blackdog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #12
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I didn't get mine yet.
GRRRRRRR!
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #13
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

None here on our family accounts. We joined on the 9th of the month, so maybe we will have to wait again. We never got out e-store points either, which is quite annoying considering what we spent. They have had two months to work that out, I mean come on! I can wait for the 9th, but I do not like paying for something and then not getting it (the points).
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #14
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Nothing here yet either and we also have 5 accounts!! I joined on the 2nd of April, not that that seems to matter much to Ganz....guess they'll just send them when they want to!But it sure does stink!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #15
Dannon01
Gift Trainee
Anunimouslee is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt get a box on any of the qualified accounts, nor did I get my e-store points. Am just patiently waiting
Old 06-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #16

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Oooooh, I didn't even think to check on my monthly points gift at the eStore. Thanks for reminding me to keep an eye on this!

View Post Originally Posted by Blackdog
Have not got mine either. I do like the Deluxe. The extras are fun.
I'm glad I signed up for Deluxe, too.

I actually just signed up the beginning of last week after much indecisiveness - I hated to spend the money but was really interested in the extras. The pink dress and the castle set was what helped me make my decision.

I want that dress!

Last edited by bigtoe; 06-01-2009 at 09:06 AM..
bigtoe is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #17

6nala is on a distinguished road

I didn't get my points or box on any of my accounts either.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #18
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

ANSWER: Hi I just talked to ganz. The operator told me the boxes were in my accounts. She said to clear my cashe and they would be there. I did this and they were there.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:47 AM   #19
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just adopted a pink pony and when I loaded my dock to get its gift my deluxe box was there, too. That pony looks beautiful in the dress. I was not thrilled to get the cat tunnel with it, though. And on my next account that I opened I got the cinema ribbon divider. But I'm not really complaining about that.

No points yet, though. Maybe those will come on my anniversary but I was really hoping to have them today. I'm short 500 points to buy something I want.

Last edited by marnabear; 06-01-2009 at 10:19 AM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Still waiting. Maybe later, or tomorrow. Was hoping something would be on the WI front page. I'll keep checking.
Closed