Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 
Default Unanswered: Did Webkinz just stop loading??

Webkinz was working fine an hour ago (1 pm EST). I just tried to get back in and I can't even get to the main login screen. I get that oops, the link appears to be broken message. Or, now it's saying "Not Found." Just wondering if this is happening to everyone else too.

If it's just me I'll restart my PC or something, but everything else I'm doing is working just fine.???
sajcwebin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
is a lazy
Webkinz :)

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Default Re: Did Webkinz just stop loading??

Hasn't been happening to me. But probably because I have the area in fullscreen and holding there. I'm sooooooooooo sorry this has been happening to you.
redinky is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I have had problems all day with Internet Explorer. I can log in, but the newspaper page never fully appears. I cannot log out. It's like Please Wait Syndrome without the little blue words. Mozilla is working fine.

Mom of IttyGirl2

Now it's just the opposite! Mozilla Firefox is having trouble.

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 03-03-2009 at 02:36 PM..
Old 03-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

try clearing cache or shut down and re start............these both work for me. Oh mine is working ok
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

It's working fine for me to. I'm using Firefox. Try using that. GOOD LUCK!!
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

It's been doing all sorts of junk all day for me. You may be on one of their 2 {main} bad servers. I've got 10 browsers on this one laptop alone {brand new one all updated with loads of extra space} and no matter what I've had problems with that site all day. I will go to look in a fridge, for example, and it just stalls out with nothing going on, sometimes finally getting can't log in, try to log in with a different browser same account {or even different one} and it doesn't want to load, gives wrong {messed up/broken link} in address bar, the works. Oh plus all the please wait and junk as well. It's in their servers, as usual; rebooting rarely ever works when it's on their end {as usual} but it gives you something to do while their junk cycles back around.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 

Hi all, thanks for the replies. I gave up for a while and went to run errands earlier than I had planned. It let me into Webkinz when I got back and is Mostly working. Just random small errors here and there like not letting me mail stuff from one account to another. "We're sorry that account is already in use." That sort of thing. But, I can deal with that for now.
sajcwebin is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #8

klmls will become famous soon enough

yes it stopped for me too
Closed