Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
akjk80 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Did they change Quizzy's Blast?

I don't think it's a glitch. Down at the bottom when you play, it says points whereas I'm pretty sure it used to say KC. It doesn't make any sense, though, why they'd change it. You can get a lot more for answering 5 questions in Quizzy's Corner rather than bothering with the darts.
akjk80 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #42
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I'm not sure, that seems odd, maybe it's a glitch.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #43
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by akjk80
You can get a lot more for answering 5 questions in Quizzy's Corner rather than bothering with the darts.
My thoughts exactly! I might just start skipping this game and going straight to Quizzy's Corner. I do the daily and monthly Q's anyway.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #44
mlcm will become famous soon enough

Apparantly it has changed. I tried it today out of curiosity. It gave approx. $1 kinzcash forr each 5 points. So if you score a perfecy 50 points you will only get $10 Kinzcash. Not worth the time and effort anymore.

I hope it's a glitch they will fix.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #45
Pitsker

springgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

it is proberly a glitch. i hope this helped.
springgirl is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #46
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for everyone's input. I have played Quizzy's Blast twice since I started this thread and I have come to the conclusion that the game is glitched right now. Everytime I played, the darts would shoot off the screen. I still don't know for sure if the kinz cash issue is a glitch but maybe they'll change it back once they fix the game.
NicNatMom is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #47
zoopalz

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

hey that happened to me yesterday but i didnt even pay attention!! i was busy trying a suggestion to land on +5 everytime!! i hope they didnt change it!!you dont get much KC as it is!!!
zoopalz is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 06:23 AM   #48
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i dont see how this is a glitch, as it never gave points, just your earnings in kc. i got 6kc for my effort. if this is how it is i no longer will bother with this. it really bugs me that they are meking it so hard to earn kc. its not like 50kc was soooooooooooooo much to earn anyway if you got the 'big prize'.............................. my asian didnt give this nor did my na but we will see when its offered again. i cant play bingoz due to it resetting, now i cant play this one, they took balloon darts away, ................................ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. wonder why they are doing this.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #49
Lil Kinz
jimbo07 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had the same problem with 1kc per 5 points. The game is coming up again this afternoon. I'm afraid this is not a glitch but a permanent change
Old 05-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #50
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Why did they do this? I wouldn't log in to do an activity that was "click here for 10 Kinzcash"; what makes them think that anyone would like an hourly activity that was going to most likely give them less than 10 Kinzcash?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed