Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
seastar418
Webkinz :)

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Did they change Quizzy's Blast?

So I played Quizzy's Blast this morning on my European account and only received 4 KC for my 21 points I earned. I thought you got 1 kc for each point you earned. Did this happen to anyone else? I took a screen shot of my final score. I feel kind of ripped off, lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgQuizzy's.JPG (89.2 KB, 59 views)
NicNatMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Did they change Quizzy's Blast?

I'm not sure if it's suppose to be won point for every kinz cash, but I certainly don't think it is suppose to be that low of a prize for that many points.. maybe they changed it or it was just a glitch
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

For every point you got $1 It must have changes or it is a glitch. I haven't played it in a few days
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I played on my European account within the past hour and it was fine.
It was probably just a glitch earlier.
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #5
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jla3523
I played on my European account within the past hour and it was fine.
It was probably just a glitch earlier.
Ok, well I'm glad my account was special, lol. Thanks for the info. I hope it was just a glitch. 4 kinz cash is not worth playing that game. We'll see what happens on my American account this afternoon.
NicNatMom is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #6
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Well I was just playing the game and recieved 17 points and 4 kinz cash, I hope this is a glitch and not a change in the game.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #7

amycl is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I did it at 5pm and same thing happened with me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgOffQuizzy.jpg (90.9 KB, 23 views)
amycl is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NicNatMom
So I played Quizzy's Blast this morning on my European account and only received 4 KC for my 21 points I earned. I thought you got 1 kc for each point you earned. Did this happen to anyone else? I took a screen shot of my final score. I feel kind of ripped off, lol.
Thats odd. That hasn't happened too me,but you should've got 21 KC.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #9
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I posted this earlier on another thread, but the same thing happened to me:

Click the image to open in full size.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 04-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #10
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

My qiuzzys won't even load I just get a pic of the target nothing else
smookie is offline Female
Closed