Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 12:44 AM   #11
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Did Not Receive March 1 and March 2 Lorax Gift Box

View Post Originally Posted by Pegelsy
I have 5 accounts and only one got the gifts. What do I do?
Hi Pegelsy, thank you for letting me know. At least I'm not the only one.

I phoned 1-866-932-5469 and they took care of it for me on Wednesday when everyone was reporting the first prize not received. I think it was posted that that was the number Ganz gave out about the issue.

That's what I'm going to do tomorrow regarding the subsequent 2 gifts I didn't receive. I hope that helps you! They will put it right in your dock for all of your accounts.

View Post Originally Posted by WeBkiNZ & Me
Not me and me sis

We really want the mustache xD

I phoned 1-866-932-5469 and they took care of it for me on Wednesday when everyone was reporting the first prize not received - you don't have to be without your mustache much longer.

I don't know if you have to be 18 or older to call this number, it's the one they tweeted out so I don't know if you need an adult or not to take care of this.

Now I hope they will take care of the next two prizes I didn't receive.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I missed a March 2 one on one account because I had trouble logging in and retried. I missed the first one on about 10 accounts and had to send them an email beccause there were so many. This is one of them and I will call when they open and have them give me the two missing boxes on the one accounts.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 06:39 AM   #13
Lil Kinz
kimberchevy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in Canada and I haven't received any of the Lorax boxes
kimberchevy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #14
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by kimberchevy
I'm in Canada and I haven't received any of the Lorax boxes
I'm pretty darn sure that Canadians ARE supposed to get the boxes, so you should call them.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #15

jenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of lightjenofthejungle is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't get 1 or 2...but I got 3 today. I'll have to contact them
jenofthejungle is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #16
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

i haven't had any problems
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I did not receive mine today either, does seem like quite a rare case. Guess a phone call to Ganz for me
Old 03-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #18
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

ACK! I didn't get my Feb. 29th gift. I did get March 1st and 2nd though. I tried to call them multiple times today, but the line was always busy. I wonder if I have the right number??? Is this the Ganz help line number?: 1-866-932-5469. I have a looong list of stuff I need fixed: I didn't get my valentines gift, 2009 summer sensation gift (I know it's a little late, I hope they will give it to me though),Feb 29th gift, and the 2 AP lorax videos don't work!

ok, from reading the posts above^ I know I have the right number, but whenever I call, the phone goes beep.beep.beep.....on and on. When I called them afew months ago, that didn't happen.

Last edited by horsejumper; 03-02-2012 at 04:30 PM..
horsejumper is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #19
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i didnt get the second or third box on one of my accounts, but on my other accounts are all there
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #20
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

2 of my 4 accounts did not receive any of the Lorax gift boxes, and they also didn't receive the March Deluxe gift box. That makes me mad because I paid money for the Deluxe gift boxes. I too don't like having to phone Ganz.
Closed