Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #11
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Did this happen to anyone else ?

View Post Originally Posted by charming
YES!! Me too
It is happening all over..there is another thread full of people saying the same thing..I think the title is missing things in dokc... Maybe they will combine these 2 threads ?
Then we will know how far it has spred..the 9 itemd glitch
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 07:21 PM   #12
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

So relieved to find it happening to others......sadly just adopted 3 before noticed glitch so hoping it gets fixed soon so I can see what I got!
Old 11-21-2008, 07:24 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
Landshark1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by kiyogirl
thank goodness its not just me! i thought i got hacked lol. lets hope this glitch gets fixed asap!
Ok, I just went into hubby's account. He had 8 items in his dock. I bought two cheeses to make it 10 items, then I logged out. When I logged back into his account, he had 9 items (only 1 cheese). So, it's a "9 item glitch!!!" I want my stuff back! Sheesh! But, no, you did not get hacked (except by a Ganz glitch). Whew! I was wondering the same thing.
Landshark1 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #14

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I am so upset over this and I hope we get our stuff back. I had quite a few rare items in my dock.
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #15

Marla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to beholdMarla is a splendid one to behold

Yes it just happened to me too. I signed in and out 3 times still the same.

I am so glad I have Webkinz Insider to go to check for others that have same things happen to them frm time to time. I am just loving to know about this website.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #16
equinegurl

equinegurl is an unknown quantity at this point

It's happening to EVERYBODY! The "nine items" glitch. There are so many new threads about this....I hope this gets fixed real soon!

---------- equinegurl added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Oh I know...I thought I had go thacked too, but when I checked my three siblings accounts they had the same problemo. Then I came here...phew!

Last edited by equinegurl; 11-21-2008 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-21-2008, 08:05 PM   #17
luv14webkinz

omg, this didn't happen to me, sowwy note to everyone that might work : PUT WANTED ITEMS IN YOUR ROOM!

but again, i am sooooooooo sorry this happened
Old 11-21-2008, 08:06 PM   #18
snickerdoodle20

that has never happend to me. I am very thankful. I am sorry though about everyone else
Old 11-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #19
kiddw4
kiddw4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had more than 660 items in my dock..now 9 which seems to be the theme!!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #20
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i don't think they will do any thing over the weekend. does any one know if they work weekends. i don't know if i am missing anything or not cause i can't sign in atfer 8am
jasonaldeanmg
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed