Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Did anyone miss the Super Wheel yesterday?

If it wasn't for the forum thread i stumbled across yesterday, i would have missed it as well. Someone had posted as saying it was in the daily section.
Sorry you missed it.
idog1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #32

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

I too would have missed it if I hadn't read about where it was on here. As it turns out I did 11 accounts (including those for my all my nieces who are on vacation this week) and got only money on 7 of them. 2 soccer TVs, one eye chart and one oil lamp of persia (sadly not on my account). But at least I found it thanks to WI.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #33
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I totally missed it!!!!!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #34
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

I missed it. Just because I forgot.
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #35

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

I sent a message to Ganz via Webkinz.
I also called 1-866-WEBKINZ. I got a llive person right away and she was very nice. I told her about the problem with the location of the Super Wheel, and I asked if it were possible for Ganz to do the wheel again, maybe this weekend, for those of us who missed it. She said that she would forward my question to the technical people. She also said that it was a mistake that the wheel wasn't in the hourly tab.
Thanks everyone.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #36
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

great that you got an actual person...would be So fun if we got it again! I did spin it, but almost missed it b/c of location...thanks for doing the legwork and calling!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #37
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

i missed it too and i check everyday for events like that so this is very different for Ganz . . . .
snowball0319 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #38
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

I would have missed it if it wasn't for WI. But yeah, i think they really could have put it on the hourly activities tab.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #39
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

i forgot about it!!!!!!!!!! (
Old 06-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #40

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

It was a bit tricky to find, but i didn't miss it.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed