Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #11
I Wiki

purplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond reputepurplemonster80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Did anyone miss the Super Wheel yesterday?

I didn't miss it because I go to that page anyway to play soccer challenge. (It was right below soccer challenge) Though I suppose if you don't usually go there then you wouldn't see it. Ganz should have advertised it better.

Purplemonster80
purplemonster80 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #12
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Ugh, I couldn't find it either. I am really mad right now.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 10:52 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by purplemonster80
I didn't miss it because I go to that page anyway to play soccer challenge. (It was right below soccer challenge) Though I suppose if you don't usually go there then you wouldn't see it. Ganz should have advertised it better.

Purplemonster80

I did my dailies between 4:30am and 5:00am before I left for work. The super wheel wasn't there at that time. It must have shown up at 6:00am. And since I had already done my dailies in the morning, I didn't go back to that tab later in the day. I only went to the hourlies and deluxe tabs. If Ganz had advertised where it was, I definitely would have gone back to the dailies tab.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #14
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє

MuffinNinja is just really niceMuffinNinja is just really nice

i agree with you that Ganz put it somewhere weird

i think you just had to be persistant and keep looking for it to find it
MuffinNinja is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 10:58 AM   #15
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I almost missed it, it's usually in Hourly Activities not Daily, and it was hidden away at the bottom.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #16
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

I missed it ugh and my sister even reminded me to do it... oh well!
mirami is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ebk2795mm
I plan to email Ganz when I get home. (I don't have my pet codes with me here at work).

I did like the summer sun gift, too.
I am sorry you missed it. I would have, too, if I had not read about it somewhere here. You will have better results if you call them at 1-866-WEBKINZ. It's a toll free number so maybe you can call them from work during a break.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #18
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
I did my dailies between 4:30am and 5:00am before I left for work. The super wheel wasn't there at that time. It must have shown up at 6:00am. And since I had already done my dailies in the morning, I didn't go back to that tab later in the day. I only went to the hourlies and deluxe tabs. If Ganz had advertised where it was, I definitely would have gone back to the dailies tab.

That is very odd b/c I am an hour behind kinz time and often at 11pm (for me) I will log into wkw to do my jb fields game b/c I usually get better scores late at night. I always get there from daily activities section and I saw it the Super Wheel but there was no arrow by it, so I knew it wouldn't let me play it before 6 am...but I actually thought it was just a fluke and that by morning it would be moved to hourly events. I was surprised to see it still at the bottom of dailies the next day. Very sorry that so many people seemed to have missed it and I agree that it would be better to call Ganz than to just message them and wait. Good luck!
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #19
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

i found it but only because I knew it HAD To be there SOMEWHERE. so confusing...last time didn't the kinzville times have the super wheel on the front? they were pretty hush hush about it this time lol
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #20
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

I didn't miss it, but when I try to spin it (and the deluxe wheel) the screen freezes, so I've missed a lot of stuff the past several weeks. Sorry you missed the wheel yesterday.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Closed