Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Did anyone miss the Super Wheel yesterday? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/did-anyone-miss-super-wheel-yesterday-634746/)

ebk2795mm06-29-2010 05:43 AM

Did anyone miss the Super Wheel yesterday?

I missed the Super Wheel yesterday because of where Ganz put it.
According to my sister, the Super Wheel was in the daily activities, instead of at the top of the hourly activities. I do my dailies before 6am, the time the Super Wheel would have become available. There was nothing listed in the dailies like "spin the super wheel between 6am and 11:59pm", or I would have made a point of going back to the dailies later in the day. Once I do my dailies, I usually don't go back to that list. In the past, Ganz would put the Super Whell at the top of the hourlies, just like the wheel of wishes and the wheel of the month.
I am curious how many others missed it, too.

ACMETEAM06-29-2010 06:11 AM

Re: Did anyone miss the Super Wheel yesterday?

It was a little tricky where they placed it... It is a HUGE event and it should have been announced on the front page as like "SUMMER SUPER WHEEL" or something or at the very least it should have been in the "Daily Activities"... I did get to spin it on all but one of my accounts... By the time I realized it I had missed the wheel on my Asain account... But I don't think you were the only one I bet there are quite a few... Cool Summer "SUN" giift though... PEACE!

ebk2795mm06-29-2010 06:18 AM

I plan to email Ganz when I get home. (I don't have my pet codes with me here at work).

I did like the summer sun gift, too. :)

Dot Jr.06-29-2010 08:47 AM

The Super Wheel was at the bottom of Daily Activities. I was confused too. It should have been like in Hourly Events like they do the Wheel of the Month.

00000000506-29-2010 08:49 AM

They had the super wheel yesterday???
asdfkl
:P:P:P

CardnlFanCarly06-29-2010 08:56 AM

At first I couldn't find it, but through WI help, I did! I actually won the shoot-out tv :P and the Dr. Quack Eye sight sign! :D

The summer sun gift, though, did you get that?

softballipod06-29-2010 09:17 AM

it was under daily activites. i go there everyday as a "short-cut" to the arcade games, etc. (:
sorry you missed it though.

lollipop girl06-29-2010 09:18 AM

I didn't, i got 500 KC which i didn't want!

webkinzrocks09906-29-2010 09:32 AM

If you ask me, the prizes wern't too fantastic. Maybe if we're lucky Ganz will let us spin the wheel again because I'm sure that they are getting lots and lots of complaints.;)

lilhorselover06-29-2010 10:12 AM

Yes, unfortunately I missed it
But it wasn't because I couldn't find it, but because I didn't log on
I was super busy yesterday and didn't have any time...:P