Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 05:37 PM   #11
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Did anyone get on today and find they had a LOT of extra money?

yeah i did try to adopt my husky kiah today
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #12
Kiwikat7
Gift Guru

kiwikat7 is just really nicekiwikat7 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jkp197072
For all the people who said that they wish that would happen to them, you shouldn't have. You could get your account closed down if that happend and you didn't notify ganz.
And that is really sad. I shouldn't have to notify them when this isn't something I did. And what about people who didn't get a huge amount extra? My daughter got about $10,000 extra, but she might not have noticed it because she has adopted a lot of pets lately and she doesn't always keep track of her kinz cash. It would be really sad if Ganz ******* up and then punished her because she didn't notice it. I am *assuming* there is a connection between the amount of extra cash, and how many times someone tried to log in when they got the "oops" message.

For anyone who didn't go through this, when trying to adopt a new pet, I got kicked out and then couldn't log back in, even when other people could. I would keep getting an "oops" message. Well, I probably tried to get back in 40+ times, where my daughter probably only tried about 10 times after this happened to her. She got about $10,000 and I got about $40,000. So maybe $1,000 for each log in attempt??? It's just a guess. On our other 2 accounts, there were no attempted adoptions, and none of those accounts had extra money.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:51 PM   #13
Gifted

yeah i tried to adopt my husky kiyah

View Post Originally Posted by kiwikat7
And that is really sad. I shouldn't have to notify them when this isn't something I did. And what about people who didn't get a huge amount extra? My daughter got about $10,000 extra, but she might not have noticed it because she has adopted a lot of pets lately and she doesn't always keep track of her kinz cash. It would be really sad if Ganz ******* up and then punished her because she didn't notice it. I am *assuming* there is a connection between the amount of extra cash, and how many times someone tried to log in when they got the "oops" message.

For anyone who didn't go through this, when trying to adopt a new pet, I got kicked out and then couldn't log back in, even when other people could. I would keep getting an "oops" message. Well, I probably tried to get back in 40+ times, where my daughter probably only tried about 10 times after this happened to her. She got about $10,000 and I got about $40,000. So maybe $1,000 for each log in attempt??? It's just a guess. On our other 2 accounts, there were no attempted adoptions, and none of those accounts had extra money.
good point thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bubblemonkey55; 06-21-2007 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
Gifted

i'm not gonna do anything !until it clears up!
Old 06-21-2007, 06:00 PM   #15
pandababy123
Gifted

pandababy123 will become famous soon enough

when i got on i lost $150
Old 06-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #16
Gifted

kiwikat do ya think i should get on my account ?r u getting on urs??

pm me please kiwikat

Last edited by bubblemonkey55; 06-21-2007 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #17
Kiwikat7
Gift Guru

kiwikat7 is just really nicekiwikat7 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by pandababy123
when i got on i lost $150
Maybe it went to everyone who got extra money ???

View Post Originally Posted by bubblemonkey55
kiwikat do ya think i should get on my account ?r u getting on urs??

pm me please kiwikat
I've been on and off my account when I can, and I've bought stuff. I'm doing exactly what I would do whether or not this had happened. When the rare comes up, I'll be buying it. I just won't spend more money than I had before this happened. I have to call a Ganz rep back tomorrow morning about a different issue, and will ask about this. If I find anything out I will make sure to update.

Last edited by kiwikat7; 06-21-2007 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #18
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kiwikat7
Maybe it went to everyone who got extra money ???

I've been on and off my account when I can, and I've bought stuff. I'm doing exactly what I would do whether or not this had happened. When the rare comes up, I'll be buying it. I just won't spend more money than I had before this happened. I have to call a Ganz rep back tomorrow morning about a different issue, and will ask about this. If I find anything out I will make sure to update.
do u happen to know ganzs number?
Old 06-21-2007, 06:39 PM   #19
llandersen
Gifted

llandersen is on a distinguished road

I had the logging in problem yesterday and I didn't get any extra cash because of it. I was about to try and adopt another webkinz, when I checked this site and heard it was a problem with their server and shouldn't bother.

It would have been nice as I wasn't able to play, and get my daily kinzcash with the daily activities and now my Webkinz think I ignored them on Weds. NO FAIR
Old 06-21-2007, 06:44 PM   #20
pandababe2
Banned
DalmationDarling96 is on a distinguished road

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed