Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Answered: Deluxe For Trade??? :0

So, I was in the Clubhouse trading and the person I'm trading with puts up three items. If I'm not mistaken, they were all Deluxe! I may be a dunce to some things, but I'm pretty sure that you can't trade Deluxe, and I know you can't trade Estore. So, what's up with THIS?

Click the image to open in full size.

I asked if they were Deluxe and he/she said that two of them were but he/she wasn't sure about the ringleader hat. Anyway, I did want that hat but we never got around to trading, which might be a good thing if it's a scam/glitch.

Weird, huh?
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
Yes those Deluxe items are tradeable. So are Estore PSIs and food from the Estore plants.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Deluxe For Trade??? :0

Yes those Deluxe items are tradeable. So are Estore PSIs and food from the Estore plants.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

actually, you can and always have been able to trade deluxe!

super awesome, huh?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Deluxe Membership items can be traded. eStore pet items and food can be traded. Just the things you buy exactly from the eStore cannot be traded.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #5

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

You can trade your deluxe items that come in the monthly box. Most items from the estore can't be traded. The exception to this is an estore pet's item can be traded and if you buy an estore figurine you can trade the item that comes with it. Hope this helps .
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #6
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

deluxe can be traded, and those were all deluxe technically because the deluxe disco jacket is from the wheel of deluxe
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 07:03 PM   #7
*Jordan

Bronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud ofBronze has much to be proud of

Yep, you have always been able to trade the Deluxe Giftbox Prizes.
Bronze is offline Male
Old 10-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
actually, you can and always have been able to trade deluxe!

super awesome, huh?
Why is everyone telling me you can't trade the wishing well spell which is deluxe estore?

ok nevermind. Why can some estore be traded and some can't?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Why is everyone telling me you can't trade the wishing well spell which is deluxe estore?

ok nevermind. Why can some estore be traded and some can't?
Estore that you directly buy cannot be traded. Something you paid real money for the item itself, like the well you mention.

But some estore that comes *with* something you directly bought can be traded. So you directly buy a pet. The pet cannot be traded. But the pet's food and PSI can be, because they aren't what you directly paid for. With figurines, I believe they consider the direct purchase to be the registration of the figurine in the Magic Forest. So the items that come with that direct purchase (the online figurine and its item) can be traded.

I hope that makes sense.
ohseven is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #10

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
So, I was in the Clubhouse trading and the person I'm trading with puts up three items. If I'm not mistaken, they were all Deluxe! I may be a dunce to some things, but I'm pretty sure that you can't trade Deluxe, and I know you can't trade Estore. So, what's up with THIS?

Click the image to open in full size.

I asked if they were Deluxe and he/she said that two of them were but he/she wasn't sure about the ringleader hat. Anyway, I did want that hat but we never got around to trading, which might be a good thing if it's a scam/glitch.

Weird, huh?
Not quite - unusual all three are Deluxe Items though. I would say though that it's possible that the person was trying to give these items to kids because he/she was leaving WW as much as it could've been a glitch.

I'm one of the lucky ones who had someone send me a Samurai hat. I still wear it to this day on my Lava dragon. (My case it was a gift - I wouldn't let someone trade their deluxe for any of my items. I don't have anything really worthy for a fair trade).

They are able to be traded though, and while I'm sad that you didn't get the chance to trade for the ringleader hat, hopefully you'll have the opportunity in the future to get one from someone.
Closed