Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Question Answered: Deluxe Renewal Question?

On the Deluxe accounts when it comes time for renewal does Ganz send you a reminder? Also if you have a deluxe single acct. when it comes time for renewal can you change it to a family acct. or does it have to stay the way it is??? I would appreciate any information on that please.
1Aramus is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by pokemon2
From Webkinz's User Agreement:
Membership Levels and Renewal

With the purchase of a Webkinz, you are automatically entitled to standard access to Member Materials ("Full Membership"). If you wish, you may access additional Member Materials by purchasing one of the enhanced membership ("Deluxe Membership") options from our eStore. Also, if you have not purchased a Webkinz but wish to access Member Materials, Full Memberships and Deluxe Memberships may be purchased from the eStore.
Each Full Membership and Deluxe Membership will have a stated original term ("Original Term"). With the purchase of a Deluxe Membership, the Original Term of all pre-existing Accounts that you associate with the Deluxe Membership will be re-set to match the term of the Deluxe Membership.
Your Deluxe Membership will automatically renew for an additional term of equal duration to the Original Term (each a "Renewal Term") at the end of the Original Term and each preceding Renewal Term unless you have configured your Account profile to not renew membership or Ganz changes the terms of membership and/or increases the price of a membership purchased by you from the eStore. The cost of renewing your Deluxe Membership will be charged to your credit card on file. If you do not want your Deluxe Membership to renew automatically, simply de-select the automatic renewal box in your Account profile.
Ganz will send you an email reminder thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Original Term and each Renewal Term related to your membership. If the terms and conditions of membership have changed and/or Ganz has increased the price of the membership purchased by you from the eStore, you will be provided with the details of available renewal options. If you have configured your Account profile to not renew your membership you may change your mind and select automatic renewal at any time prior to the expiration of the Deluxe Membership term.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So unless you have turned off auto-renew, it should renew by itself.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Deluxe Renewal Question?

From Webkinz's User Agreement:
Membership Levels and Renewal

With the purchase of a Webkinz, you are automatically entitled to standard access to Member Materials ("Full Membership"). If you wish, you may access additional Member Materials by purchasing one of the enhanced membership ("Deluxe Membership") options from our eStore. Also, if you have not purchased a Webkinz but wish to access Member Materials, Full Memberships and Deluxe Memberships may be purchased from the eStore.
Each Full Membership and Deluxe Membership will have a stated original term ("Original Term"). With the purchase of a Deluxe Membership, the Original Term of all pre-existing Accounts that you associate with the Deluxe Membership will be re-set to match the term of the Deluxe Membership.
Your Deluxe Membership will automatically renew for an additional term of equal duration to the Original Term (each a "Renewal Term") at the end of the Original Term and each preceding Renewal Term unless you have configured your Account profile to not renew membership or Ganz changes the terms of membership and/or increases the price of a membership purchased by you from the eStore. The cost of renewing your Deluxe Membership will be charged to your credit card on file. If you do not want your Deluxe Membership to renew automatically, simply de-select the automatic renewal box in your Account profile.
Ganz will send you an email reminder thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Original Term and each Renewal Term related to your membership. If the terms and conditions of membership have changed and/or Ganz has increased the price of the membership purchased by you from the eStore, you will be provided with the details of available renewal options. If you have configured your Account profile to not renew your membership you may change your mind and select automatic renewal at any time prior to the expiration of the Deluxe Membership term.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So unless you have turned off auto-renew, it should renew by itself.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Your Deluxe Membership will automatically renew for an additional term of equal duration to the Original Term (each a "Renewal Term") at the end of the Original Term and each preceding Renewal Termunless you have configured your Account profile to not renew membership or Ganz changes the terms of membership and/or increases the price of a membership purchased by you from the eStore. The cost of renewing your Deluxe Membership will be charged to your credit card on file. If you do not want your Deluxe Membership to renew automatically, simply de-select the automatic renewal box in your Account profile.

This was taken directly from the Deluxe Membership Agreement.

Bolded: In bold it explains what will happen to renew your account. Your account is renewed automatically for the deluxe membership for the amount of time you had bought it for. You will be charged again.
Underlined: In underline it shows how to cancel the deluxe membership renewal if you want to.
So, in order to cancel the deluxe membership you would have to go into your GANZ E-Store profile and uncheck the auto renew box. Then the membership will NOT renew.

Please note: If you bought the Yearly membership and it renews you WILL NOT get the exclusive item again. It is a one time only thing.

SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #4

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Thank you !!
1Aramus is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

You are welcome you asked a good question. Rep point! I did not even know that was the case until I had answered your question!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2009, 11:52 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I didn't know about the auto renewal and cannot find any auto renewal box to uncheck. I am going to have to call them unless anyone here knows how to get at it.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 12-31-2009, 12:35 AM   #7

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I looked as well every where. I do not see anything for auto renewal. What are the actual steps to reach this section to turn off the auto renewal?
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2009, 12:53 AM   #8

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

I can't find the auto renewal checkbox anywhere either. It seems like something that would be associated with the estore account that purchased the membership, rather than the webkinz account that is assigned to the membership. I've checked the FAQ's, edit account section, and a bunch of other areas.

I think maybe the auto renewal checkbox is only on the screen when you are in the process of purchasing the account?

I'm glad this question was asked; I need to call them to make sure our deluxe accounts aren't set up for automatic renewal.
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I've been looking all over the Estore site and don't see that anywhere.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed