Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
llittlebllonde is just really nicellittlebllonde is just really nice

Question Unanswered: deluxe question

What happens to the clothes my pets are holding(wearing, but not currently) in the deluxe catagorys when my deluxe membership runs out? do I have to take them all off and store them? will they land in my dock? Thanks in advance for your help!

llittlebllonde is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #2

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

Default Re: deluxe question

They will land in your dock
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I'd be curious to know this myself for sure. I had seen another thread on this same subject, but never saw what the resolution was. At the time, they were working with Ganz to figure out where all the clothes had gone after their Deluxe Membership expired.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #4

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

i'm sorry to say but i really don't know...hmm...sorry!!!
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Very good question. I wonder that myself. Just to take precautions though, I would remove all the clothing from those 'deluxe' spots just in case. I don't know if they will be able to confirm what you had in there prior to the deletion of the membership. Better safe than sorry I always say.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #6
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I am not sure, but this is what I would do:

I would take off all the clothes in the Deluxe tabs just in case, and then go to the Kinzstyle Outlet, and buy some cheap clothes. I would then put the clothes I just bought in the Deluxe tabs. When the account expires, I would check my dock to see if the items had been put there or not. That way, you can help others with this popular question in the future, but you won't lose anything valuable either.
Good luck!
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #7

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

That is a good question. I never thought too much of the clothes I had and my deluxe accounts expire soon.

I do have a question for those who have already answered. What exactally do you mean in the "deluxe tabs" and "deluxe spots".? I have clothes in various wardrobes and on some pets but nothing left in my dock.

I have never really noticed any extra sections.
China is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #8
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by China
That is a good question. I never thought too much of the clothes I had and my deluxe accounts expire soon.

I do have a question for those who have already answered. What exactally do you mean in the "deluxe tabs" and "deluxe spots".? I have clothes in various wardrobes and on some pets but nothing left in my dock.

I have never really noticed any extra sections.
In the Dress your pet option on Deluxe accounts you have more choices to dress your pets, and leave the outfits in those 'deluxe tabs'. A lot of people use these options to 'store' clothing/outfits on their pets so it eliminates the need to have so many storage units. In the "deluxe spots" you have the advantage of being able to store 10 outfits for each pet. The hard part is remembering which pet you stored your outfits on

Click the image to open in full size.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 04:41 AM   #9
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I had heard one person lost everything and was calling Ganz to have it resolved but I don't think they got anything back. Personally, If I were going to let my deluxe expire I would remove everything from the slots just in case.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 05:09 AM   #10
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
I am not sure, but this is what I would do:

I would take off all the clothes in the Deluxe tabs just in case, and then go to the Kinzstyle Outlet, and buy some cheap clothes. I would then put the clothes I just bought in the Deluxe tabs. When the account expires, I would check my dock to see if the items had been put there or not. That way, you can help others with this popular question in the future, but you won't lose anything valuable either.
Good luck!

That is a really good idea
tashytoot is offline Female
Closed