Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #11
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: Deluxe Membership Renewals

I got mine renewed of Friday, so i say if you have extra money right now, buy it.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
NejBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine expires on the 25th of March, should I wait until April, or renew on the 25th?
So confusing! I don't want another rollercoaster! Has anyone renewed in March and did you recieve a new Deluxe item? What did you recieve?????
Thank you for any help!
Old 03-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #13

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I am waiting for the exact day or day before it expires in April to do it. I have a family plan and 1 single plan...too bad you don't get the special exclusive for the family plan.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 11:23 AM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by NejBear
Mine expires on the 25th of March, should I wait until April, or renew on the 25th?
So confusing! I don't want another rollercoaster! Has anyone renewed in March and did you recieve a new Deluxe item? What did you recieve?????
Thank you for any help!
I don't think any annual accounts can be expiring before April since the deluxe accounts were not offered until April of last year. Are you sure you have the correct expiration date?
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
I am waiting for the exact day or day before it expires in April to do it. I have a family plan and 1 single plan...too bad you don't get the special exclusive for the family plan.
Too bad, but on the other hand, but I hope you agree that it would not be fair to those who pay for the single plan.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #16

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

does it tell you somewhere when your account expires?
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #17
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My first Deluxe Membership was set to expire in April. I purchased a new Deluxe Membership the last day in February because I knew I was not going to be near a computer at the end of March. March will be the last month you will receive your deluxe gift since it is the 12th month of your membership for those who bought it in April of last year.
When I bought the new membership in February I was awarded a second February box, the mine car ride, a gold hat and received the points in the eStore. For March I received 2 gift boxes and double points in the eStore. I did have a slight problem, which I had to call Ganz, because there is a slight problem in programming the delivery of the boxes when a membership is purchased on the last day of the month, but I did get my box by the end of day that I called Ganz. (I guess the computer does not like to send out another box the day after.) I created a thread on this topic if you want to read more about my experience.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...10/?highlight=

If you liked the present for March then go ahead and get the membership now.
Hope this helps.
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Closed