Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Angry Unanswered: Deluxe membership, missing 8000 points, no super exclusive item

I just got a year long deluxe membership for me and two more accounts (my two kids' accounts). Okay, so we each got the gold "deluxe" box in our room, and we got an email welcoming us.

But, for me, the main account, I did not get a super deluxe item. Also, it says my points were transferred into my estore account but immediately out to my webkinz account?

What is up with that? The only way I ever use points is directly from the store. I don't want them in my pet's account, and in fact I wouldn't know how to use points from there. I just want all my points in my estore. I don't know why they transferred out.

Does anyone know how to put them back in my estore account where they belong and also what happened to my super deluxe item?

Not happy at spending a lot of money and it doesn't even work right.
bp13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Deluxe membership, missing 8000 points, no super exclusive item

I am really sorry that you are dealing with this. You are not the first person to have some problems with a new deluxe account this weekend. I can't say if it is a glitch or not, but I can say that you need to contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] Estore ASAP tomorrow so that they can help you with this.

Contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I have not purchased a year long deluxe membership, so I am not sure if you should get the super deluxe item in the same box as the first monthly box. Watch your post tonight/tomorrow to see if it comes in. If it doesn't, then you can talk to them when you call about the points being attached to your main account.

I know that they have a way for you to set up your EStore Points to be deposited directly in a Webkinz World account. I am not sure if you accidentally selected that choice, if you did accidentally check that "box" then make sure they CHANGE it for you so you don't end up in the same situation next month.

If you do decide to have some points go into yours (or your child's) account make sure you understand that once they are in a Webkinz World Account they refuse to take them back out. (In your situation I would FORCE them to, but in the future they will most likely say they can't.) You can buy some EStore items through the Webkinz World account but you can NOT buy charms and some packages. (They say that you are told that before you "put" points into an account, but I wasn't.)

In the situation that you are in, they should help you fix the issues because sometimes things don't go right when you are purchasing a new Deluxe Account. I hope that they are very helpful and you get your stuff.

Do you mind sharing what happens when you call them so that we can share your experiences if there is another member that has the same problem?

Once again, I am really sorry this is taking up your time and I really hope things get fixed quickly!

Krystal
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Deluxe membership, missing 8000 points, no super exclusive item

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me

If you do decide to have some points go into yours (or your child's) account make sure you understand that once they are in a Webkinz World Account they refuse to take them back out. (In your situation I would FORCE them to, but in the future they will most likely say they can't.) You can buy some EStore items through the Webkinz World account but you can NOT buy charms and some packages. (They say that you are told that before you "put" points into an account, but I wasn't.)
Since I posted this message I had a few people give me PMs saying that the EStore HAD helped them take the points from a WW account and put them back into the [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] EStore Account without any problems.

I called the EStore and explained that I had been told they could not put the points that had been transfered to one of my WW accounts even though I transfered them to buy a charm for that account and I didn't know that you could not buy a charm using the WW Account connection.

The woman was extreamly kind and told me that they could help me and she was surprised that someone had told me they couldn't and would not transfer the points back into my EStore account.

She then transfered me to a different department and they went into my WW account and removed the points so they could be put back into my [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] EStore account.

So it is important that you 1) know they can do this, and 2) if someone says they won't/can't try to be transfered to someone else for assitance.

I really hope that you were able to get everything fixed!
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed