Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2019, 11:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Question Answered: Deluxe Membership Codes

Hi all!

I bought a code for a 1 Year Deluxe Membership today, November 29, 2019. I received my code for the membership and the membership pet, but I did not receive the "5000 One Time Points." I've never purchased a membership as a code until now, so I'm not sure if the points are suppose to be awarded immediately or once the membership is activated. Does anyone here know? For those of you who have purchased memberships as codes before, I'd greatly appreciate any insight into that matter!

Thanks!
***Superfly Sister***
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
View Post Originally Posted by Aspidistra
Hi Superfly!

Yes, you should have got all the points right away. However, *every time* I buy a Deluxe code I have some issue. So, I'd wait until after 9 a.m. tomorrow then check again to make sure. If you still didn't get them, call the eStore ( you might have to do this a few times, they don't answer the phone and if you leave a message and your # it is usually ignored.) They're not there on weekends. It might be they have a lot of people buying or adding or on the site so maybe it's delayed.

Hope this helps!
Your wrong to say that you get the points right away. A gift membership is not connected to an estore account until it is redeemed. You will not get the points until you redeem the membership. I have used gift memberships for a long time and I know how they work. You can buy a membership on one estore account and redeem it on the second and the second is where the points go.

View Post Originally Posted by hart371
I purchased a deluxe membership yesterday for the first time also. I got a code for the
pet. but did not get a code for the membership. where do you find that code? I am
a deluxe member though, when i logged in it said I was deluxe and I was able to play the
deluxe games. I was logged in on my webkinz account when I purchased the membership.
I have never been deluxe before. I received the points right away. I am not sure what you
are talking about when you say you get a code for the membership?
You purchased a membership and named the account you wanted it on when you purchased rather than choosing that you wanted to purchase it as a gift. Therefore you did not get a membership code and you got the points right away because you were making your account deluxe right then.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2019, 12:05 AM   #2
Aspidistra is sweet stuff
Aspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuff

Default Re: Deluxe Membership Codes

Hi Superfly!

Yes, you should have got all the points right away. However, *every time* I buy a Deluxe code I have some issue. So, I'd wait until after 9 a.m. tomorrow then check again to make sure. If you still didn't get them, call the eStore ( you might have to do this a few times, they don't answer the phone and if you leave a message and your # it is usually ignored.) They're not there on weekends. It might be they have a lot of people buying or adding or on the site so maybe it's delayed.

Hope this helps!
Old 11-30-2019, 12:58 AM   #3
hart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talent

I purchased a deluxe membership yesterday for the first time also. I got a code for the
pet. but did not get a code for the membership. where do you find that code? I am
a deluxe member though, when i logged in it said I was deluxe and I was able to play the
deluxe games. I was logged in on my webkinz account when I purchased the membership.
I have never been deluxe before. I received the points right away. I am not sure what you
hart371 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2019, 05:29 AM   #4
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our ears
Bernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our ears

Hi Hart:

Log into the estore, at the top click on 'manage account' then on the left side click on 'order history'.

Under the heading 'type', look for 'membership' and click on that order. You will see both codes, 1 for your deluxe membership and the one for your pet.

To redeem membership code:
Usually there is a yellow deluxe membership button on the front page but sales ads replaced it so click at the very top on the 'Webkinz button' (beside Ganz Estore button). On the left under 'categories' is 'deluxe membership' - click on it. Under the ads for 3-month/12month/1 month you will see a blue button "Redeem Code" - click on it. Fill in your info - the 'user name' is the name of the webkinz account you want to apply the deluxe membership to. You then should be good to go.

Last edited by Bernie3; 11-30-2019 at 05:34 AM..
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 11-30-2019, 06:27 PM   #5
hart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talent

Thank you Bernie3 for your help. I followed your instructions. You were so very helpful.
I give thanks for you.
hart371 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2019, 10:59 AM   #6
Rockabye Bunny <3

Bernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our ears
Bernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our earsBernie3 is music to our ears

Thank you Bernie3 for your help. I followed your instructions. You were so very helpful.
I give thanks for you.

You're very welcome. I glad I could help.
Bernie3 is offline Male
Old 12-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #7
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Hi Superfly!

Hope this helps!
I disagree....I have never gotten the points until I activate the membership.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 12-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Hi Superfly!

Hope this helps!
Your wrong to say that you get the points right away. A gift membership is not connected to an estore account until it is redeemed. You will not get the points until you redeem the membership. I have used gift memberships for a long time and I know how they work. You can buy a membership on one estore account and redeem it on the second and the second is where the points go.

You purchased a membership and named the account you wanted it on when you purchased rather than choosing that you wanted to purchase it as a gift. Therefore you did not get a membership code and you got the points right away because you were making your account deluxe right then.

Last edited by marnabear; 12-01-2019 at 05:43 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-01-2019, 10:47 PM   #9
Aspidistra is sweet stuff
Aspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuffAspidistra is sweet stuff

Ugh..thank you for correcting me, Marnabear and Mike. Superfly, ignore me I always activate the Deluxe code the day after my account expires so I get all the points at once, and I thought I'd read that Superfly wasn't Deluxe and had ought a code and activated it (on a full or free account at present.)

I really have to stop typing intelligent things at 1 in the morning.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:09 PM   #10

Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness
Superfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicnessSuperfly Sister is epic beyond epicness

Smile Re: Deluxe Membership Codes

Thank you ALL for your answers and help!! I had emailed Ganz eStore Customer Service as well, and they confirmed that you get the 5,000 "Bonus" eStore Points once the Deluxe Membership code is activated!
Superfly Sister is offline Female
Closed