Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2019, 05:39 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: Problems with Adobe, my pets clothes and more

Hi,
How is everyone doing?
I’m having several problems again since yesterday. Something to do with enabling Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome, Windows operating System.
My pets clothes no longer show up on one of them. I also can’t seem to do the Candy Cane collection either because of this.
I keep hitting Allow, but seems to not be working properly. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with Privacy/Security settings that we had to change around recently.
We almost got charged over $100 for an app that someone tried to install on the iPad I use now too. It showed up in the credit card bill.
Thank you very much for all help,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2019, 09:30 AM   #2

2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!
2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Problems with Adobe, my pets clothes and more

I'm having Adobe issue since Wednesday afternoon--not morning as it was fine when WW updates finished and I did my accounts. I use a laptop with windows 10. When you click the big "Play" button, usually a message comes up to enable flash, and then you click "allow," and then you can login to WW. Now, after the "Play" button, I get the login screen and I have to login; then the message to enable flash and "allow" comes up, and then I have to login again. I've cleared cache, started WW from a fresh url (not from a bookmark), and still the same on all 3 accounts. I have no idea what's causing it but it sure is another annoying thing about WW.
2beagles1cat is offline Female
Old 12-20-2019, 05:39 PM   #3
hart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talenthart371 has lots of talent

That is the same thing that has happened to me. Having to log in twice.
It is annoying.
hart371 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2019, 11:21 PM   #4

Ritzcracker deserves a round of applauseRitzcracker deserves a round of applauseRitzcracker deserves a round of applauseRitzcracker deserves a round of applause
Ritzcracker deserves a round of applauseRitzcracker deserves a round of applauseRitzcracker deserves a round of applauseRitzcracker deserves a round of applause

View Post Originally Posted by 2beagles1cat
I'm having Adobe issue since Wednesday afternoon--not morning as it was fine when WW updates finished and I did my accounts. I use a laptop with windows 10. When you click the big "Play" button, usually a message comes up to enable flash, and then you click "allow," and then you can login to WW. Now, after the "Play" button, I get the login screen and I have to login; then the message to enable flash and "allow" comes up, and then I have to login again. I've cleared cache, started WW from a fresh url (not from a bookmark), and still the same on all 3 accounts. I have no idea what's causing it but it sure is another annoying thing about WW.
This is happening to me, too. It is probably related to Flash Player being phased out of most browsers. It's also possible that with the latest updates something affected this even further. I guess we could all be using the app instead, but since I'm trying to catch floaties, I'm using the web so I can have multiple accounts open. Not sure what we'll all do when we can't do that anymore...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-20-2019, 11:56 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

I've been experiencing the same issue while using Safari. What I've found most useful is reloading the page with all plug-ins enabled -- it's an option under the "view" menu. After that, I've been able to log in.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 12-21-2019, 09:35 AM   #6
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yeah I also have been having the same issue too.
Old 12-23-2019, 10:23 AM   #7
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicness

Same issue here. Having to log in twice now. Hopefully they will fix it soon
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 12-24-2019, 10:56 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

When you first go to webkinz.com, click on the lock on the address bar. Then select allow flash and refresh. Things will then work the way they did before.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-24-2019, 12:12 PM   #9

2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!
2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!2beagles1cat has rep to infinity and beyond!

Marna, that works for the current session. But when I came back later and started a new session (opened Chrome and then Webkinz), it was back to logging in twice. So it doesn't save the "allow" setting. Any ideas?
2beagles1cat is offline Female
Old 12-25-2019, 06:18 PM   #10
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by 2beagles1cat
Marna, that works for the current session. But when I came back later and started a new session (opened Chrome and then Webkinz), it was back to logging in twice. So it doesn't save the "allow" setting. Any ideas?
It never saved it before for me so I would just repeat the same thing.

But what I do is display as tab after I have flash enabled and then just reload the page and either login another account or leave the browser as it is until you are ready to log in again.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed