Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
Frozen's taken over.
Webkinz :)

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

Default Answered: Deluxe Membership

I really want the Deluxe Membership, but I have to convince my dad that it's worth the money you pay. IS it worth it? What all do you get with it? I need answers as soon as possible. Thanks.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by WebkinzMomma2
I think it's worth it. You get access to add'l games and add'l dailies and are guaranteed one rare per day and one extra job and one extra class at the academy.

If you buy the annual membership, you pay $45. In exchange, you get $3 worth of estore points for 12 months. That's $36. You also get a sign-up bonus of $5 in estore points, so now you've paid $45 and received back $41 in estore points (if you can have the patience to 'bank' your points) PLUS you still get the extra dailies, games, rares. There is also the monthly gift box that includes a deluxe only item, a wish token and a random clothing item (usually w-shop, sometimes Kinzstyle).

Sure you're just paying for pixels, but that's not much different than buying downloads for a PS3 or other game system...you get enhanced game play, but it's still only pixels.

Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Deluxe Membership

The ability to play certain games in the arcade, more daily activities, extra rares and jobs, there are lots of benefits, it would take so long to name them all. In my opinion though, it is not worth it. if you ask me, you're paying for pixels.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

While I would love to get Deluxe, i personally don't think its worth it because you don't really get anything to show for it.. everything is virtual. Click the image to open in full size.

This chart should show what you get for your $$.... This chart is also available on the Webkinz Newspaper under "Account Benefits"
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #4

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I think it's worth it. You get access to add'l games and add'l dailies and are guaranteed one rare per day and one extra job and one extra class at the academy.

If you buy the annual membership, you pay $45. In exchange, you get $3 worth of estore points for 12 months. That's $36. You also get a sign-up bonus of $5 in estore points, so now you've paid $45 and received back $41 in estore points (if you can have the patience to 'bank' your points) PLUS you still get the extra dailies, games, rares. There is also the monthly gift box that includes a deluxe only item, a wish token and a random clothing item (usually w-shop, sometimes Kinzstyle).

Sure you're just paying for pixels, but that's not much different than buying downloads for a PS3 or other game system...you get enhanced game play, but it's still only pixels.

Good luck.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I actually have mixed feeling about the membership, I joined when it first started it was $45 for up to 5 accounts minus super exclusive gift (which really didn't matter to me) now it will cost me $45.00 plus another $20 for my other 4 accounts, as I see it I am pay $40. for the super exclusive item. It was $9 for the 5 accounts. The total now being $65 each account now cost $13. Where is my savings? I think the 1 month plan is a good idea for those wanting to know what you get. I think they should have kept the family plan and added the others. Sorry, I could not have been any help with this topic.
Babs is offline Female
Closed