Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
mirandaxoxo

Default Answered: Deluxe Membership

(I posted this thread recently, but accidentally closed it, so I am re-posting it because I am still having this problem. If this is not allowed, please close this thread.)

I hear that the Deluxe membership is really awesome, but I've talked to my mom about it and she says it's not worth real money for something virtual and I don't have the money right now. My dad, well, I won't even bother trying. He doesn't even like the fact that I have regular Webkinz.
I try telling my mom that Webkinz are virtual, but she doesn't care about that because my little sister plays with the stuffed animals. What should I do? And is it really worth purchasing something online with real money? (If this is in the wrong section, please move it. Thanks. )

Last edited by mirandaxoxo; 01-15-2010 at 10:07 AM..
Best Answer - Posted by samoyeds43
E-store points are the currency of the E-store, where you can buy online-only pets like the birthstone pets, and other exclusive items. You can also buy the Fairy Falls/Magic Mire charms there (but you don't get the physical charm). Normally e-store points are about 1 dollar for 1,000 points. A pet costs 12,500 points.

I recently got Deluxe about a week ago, a family account for me and my sister. It's a great deal if you have more than one account, plus, while your Deluxe membership is active, you don't need to buy any more pets to keep your account active. You also receive about 40 dollars worth free of E-store points, and you get many more advantages in WW. At first my parents were on the edge, but I used some chore money and Christmas money, and after my sister and I split the cost, it was only about 20 dollars per person. Try this with your parents: Show them you're mature by giving up some other things you might ask them for (i.e. clothes, itunes money,whatever you ask for), and tell them you're going to spend your own money on this one thing. If you, say, like to go shopping for clothes at the mall often, and your mom usually pays, show that you're more mature by only buying clothes, say, once a month, or paying for them yourself...see what I mean? If you don't have the money, try an IOU and do some chores. I'm sure you can work out a compromise. Go to the WW deluxe membership info page and explain to them the benefits...it always helps to explain. Hope this helps! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Deluxe Membership

i think it is worth it! i'm an adult and the advantages of deluxe is great. i love webkinz and buy all the time you get new stuff, not available to everyone else, you get points, gifts, wish tokens every month. i like it and plan to renew in april. i hopes your mom gets it for you. good luck.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
mirandaxoxo

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
i think it is worth it! i'm an adult and the advantages of deluxe is great. i love webkinz and buy all the time you get new stuff, not available to everyone else, you get points, gifts, wish tokens every month. i like it and plan to renew in april. i hopes your mom gets it for you. good luck.
Does renewing your membership cost the same amount of money as when you first bought it?

Anyone? Anyone?

Last edited by mirandaxoxo; 01-15-2010 at 11:24 AM..
Old 01-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I bought the deluxe family package for 5 accnts. It was $45.000 & worth it for sure you get Estore points every month(3,000) & a Monthly gift on each accnt . The extra activities & the extra daily job are fun too. I hope you can get it. I am not sure if you get a discount if you renew it after a yr. (Not that I know of anyway) Good Luck
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #5
mirandaxoxo

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
I bought the deluxe family package for 5 accnts. It was $45.000 & worth it for sure you get Estore points every month(3,000) & a Monthly gift on each accnt . The extra activities & the extra daily job are fun too. I hope you can get it. I am not sure if you get a discount if you renew it after a yr. (Not that I know of anyway) Good Luck
Thanks, but what kind of things can you get? Do you get them for eStore points, or real money? (Sorry, I don't know much about the Deluxe stuff)
Old 01-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

E-store points are the currency of the E-store, where you can buy online-only pets like the birthstone pets, and other exclusive items. You can also buy the Fairy Falls/Magic Mire charms there (but you don't get the physical charm). Normally e-store points are about 1 dollar for 1,000 points. A pet costs 12,500 points.

I recently got Deluxe about a week ago, a family account for me and my sister. It's a great deal if you have more than one account, plus, while your Deluxe membership is active, you don't need to buy any more pets to keep your account active. You also receive about 40 dollars worth free of E-store points, and you get many more advantages in WW. At first my parents were on the edge, but I used some chore money and Christmas money, and after my sister and I split the cost, it was only about 20 dollars per person. Try this with your parents: Show them you're mature by giving up some other things you might ask them for (i.e. clothes, itunes money,whatever you ask for), and tell them you're going to spend your own money on this one thing. If you, say, like to go shopping for clothes at the mall often, and your mom usually pays, show that you're more mature by only buying clothes, say, once a month, or paying for them yourself...see what I mean? If you don't have the money, try an IOU and do some chores. I'm sure you can work out a compromise. Go to the WW deluxe membership info page and explain to them the benefits...it always helps to explain. Hope this helps! Good luck!
Old 01-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Miranda ♥
Thanks, but what kind of things can you get? Do you get them for eStore points, or real money? (Sorry, I don't know much about the Deluxe stuff)

Well you pay w/ real money to get the membership. then when you get your Monthly Estore points you can use them to buy Estore pets or items. When You first sign up you get some Estore points too. You can buy virtual Pets, Charms, Furniture , all at the Estore.
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #8
mirandaxoxo

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Well you pay w/ real money to get the membership. then when you get your Monthly Estore points you can use them to buy Estore pets or items. When You first sign up you get some Estore points too. You can buy virtual Pets, Charms, Furniture , all at the Estore.
Thanks, this helps me a lot, and double thanks, samoyeds43. You gave me a really good idea of the Deluxe Membership. I'll try and convince my mom, or just wait until I have the money.
Closed