Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: deluxe membership.

We had never encountered so many glitches until I ordered the deluxe membership! Before we my had at most three items stuck in corner of room the first two years and now everyday its something ,four season tree is stuck where ever we put it until we call ganz to drag it back in the dock trading rooms are un safe it takes both members items me and my nephew were trading a mystic eye lamp for salon chair and they both went missing called ganz and they said it was because of the person draging the item back no it wasn't ,they went missing.items are getting stuck everyday now and locked out of rooms clothing just gone missing no,no one knows my password I'm not a kid i don't share my password even with my husband or kids.I have spent way to much money on this to forget about it.Hope I posted in right area.forgot and we can't do our deluxe activity or regular ones now!

Last edited by webkinzmom007; 11-13-2009 at 11:44 AM..
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: deluxe membership.

I don't think this has anything to do with deluxe membership. There have just been more and more glitches recently because Ganz has been adding so many new things and not testing them first. I think you should call Ganz again and if the person who answers does not help you ask to speak to a supervisor.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I did call almost everyday for the last week and they keep saying superviser will call back,I'm waiting today for one to call back about the mytic eyelamp gone missing during a late night trade with my nephew last night around 1100 clock!
Old 11-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I know that I have deluxe and do not have these problems. Could it possibly be a server problem? You know like when some people have accounts that go crazy and others don't? I am sorry that this is happening to you. How frustrating!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
-elies007
Gift Guru

I even told them I was A member webkinz insider and do to the glitches that happened with the trading cards I was afraid of buying those and it keeps happening more and more people will be aware and be to afraid of buying their products ,and would sooner our later affect them as well.Until all glithes are fixed I told my family no more webkinz for a while including Christmas ,the kids got upset when I told my sisters not to buy any either do to all the problems, and they agreed not to buy any put I had to explain to their kids so didn't freak out.

We bought a brand new tower last year so that things would load faster for WW and D&D ,Husband said it was not our computer but cheesy WW,he doesn't have any problems with his games that he has to load up!

Last edited by webkinzmom007; 11-13-2009 at 12:10 PM..
Old 11-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have a deluxe membership on 3 accounts. I encounter tons of glitch problems still.
I believe too that the problem is in their servers.
Ganz keeps adding new things and not fixing all the old glitches first.
The servers are overworked and need updated too.
Even logging in can be a challenge during peak hours everyday !!

If it was lost during a trade or in the kinzpost the item should return to the origional account within 3 days or so. Check your docks then. The systems returns undeliverable items at a later date.

My daughter had someone break into her account once.
She played online while at school and another child stood behind her and watched her screen name and password....then they went home and accessed her account. They sold her most possessed and pricless items and moved a bunch of stuff. We noticed the items missing but also noticed the increase in kinzcash. They stupily sent themselves 3 items (because that is the daily limit) so she found out the username, and in turn which child did this. I guess they did this to a few other kids too.
She made sure there wasn't anyone close to her when she logged in from then on.
Unfortunately she learned the hard way.

I would still change your password just to make sure.
Better safe than sorry.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed