Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #1
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Angry Unanswered: Deluxe membership?

Okay, i signed up for my second deluxe membership the other day, after letting the first one expire. Well, today I went to put the clothing in my room, went to put the deluxe membership hat in my storage, only to discover that there was already one there! I read the e-store threads and the deluxe membership bio thing, and it specifically says 1 per account! Has this been happening lately? Did other people have this happen? What should I do?
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Deluxe membership?

I am not sure what you mean, did you already get the gift?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #3
Harry Potter is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I am not sure what you mean, did you already get the gift?
Yes..I got a 2nd membership hat and you're only supposed to be able to get one.
On the Deluxe membership page it says you only get 1 the first time you sign up and on RedBear's thread it says even if it expires you only get 1..but I got 2.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by thekatie0409
Yes..I got a 2nd membership hat and you're only supposed to be able to get one.
On the Deluxe membership page it says you only get 1 the first time you sign up and on RedBear's thread it says even if it expires you only get 1..but I got 2.
Chalk it up to a glitch with the system (shocker I know, lol) and enjoy your second hat. If it bothers you to have it you can contact Ganz by phone to remove it from your account
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yeah you cant move the hat off the accnt or anything , But if it bothers you call Ganz on Monday !! I heard it was one per accnt it must be a glitch but a good glitch !! Well Congrats on your deluxe !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
hy am I still a
Webkinz :)

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

It is one per membership... It is confusing... It is one per account per membership so each time you sign up you get one...
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 08-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
It is one per membership... It is confusing... It is one per account per membership so each time you sign up you get one...

So if you just do every 3 months and keep renewing you will keep getting them ??
Old 08-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
Harry Potter is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
So if you just do every 3 months and keep renewing you will keep getting them ??
No, if that was how it was I wouldn't have started this thread.

From RedBear's thread:

#14: Okay my deluxe membership has expired. I'm going to renew. Will I get another membership hat?
No, sorry. You will get a membership hat for your first membership purchase ONLY. Even if your deluxe membership expires and you buy another, you will not get another hat.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by thekatie0409
No, if that was how it was I wouldn't have started this thread.

From RedBear's thread:

#14: Okay my deluxe membership has expired. I'm going to renew. Will I get another membership hat?
No, sorry. You will get a membership hat for your first membership purchase ONLY. Even if your deluxe membership expires and you buy another, you will not get another hat.

Thanks I was just questioning what someone else had posted !! Sorry !! Have a great Day !!
Old 08-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #10
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Maybe its a glitch....
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Closed