Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Deluxe Membership?

Good morning, friends! I just signed up for a delux account and was wondering if someone can give me some tips, etc? I have heard of a wheel for deluxe members, but cannot find. Also, is there a thread for deluxe member info? I couldn't find that either. I'm on a roll today

Thanks for your help, guys. I sure do appreciate it
girldies4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
Grammikinz
Webkinz :)

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Deluxe Membership?

View Post Originally Posted by girldies4
Good morning, friends! I just signed up for a delux account and was wondering if someone can give me some tips, etc? I have heard of a wheel for deluxe members, but cannot find. Also, is there a thread for deluxe member info? I couldn't find that either. I'm on a roll today

Thanks for your help, guys. I sure do appreciate it
Deluxe is fun - but not as big a deal as I had hoped.
The deluxe wheel shows up once in a while on the deluxe daily activities.
Sometimes there's a free item there, but mostly it's just more of the same.
The best part is the monthly gift and the e-store points - watch the sales for some cool stuff there!

Good luck!
Grammikinz is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #3
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Here is advice for you:
You can accesss special events in the Today's Activities, like spin a wheel, get curio shop items etc.
You can get eStore Items every month, that is so LUCKY!
You can get Rare Curio shop items in the Curio Shop when others can't.
You get a special Deluxe Hat to show you are a Deluxe Member of Webkinz World!
Last, you get a gold phone on your bottom right area. You can contact friends who are Deluxe only!

Hope this helps!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Grammikinz
Deluxe is fun - but not as big a deal as I had hoped.
The deluxe wheel shows up once in a while on the deluxe daily activities.
Sometimes there's a free item there, but mostly it's just more of the same.
The best part is the monthly gift and the e-store points - watch the sales for some cool stuff there!

Good luck!
Oh, Grammikinz! That is just what I was thinking. I was under the impression that the Wheel of Deluxe was a daily thing. No such luck, eh? Oh well, good thing I played it safe and only did the 6 month membership. I'll just have to see if it's worth it to add all accounts for the year then.

Thanks so much for replying to my post. Have a wonderful day!

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Here is advice for you:
You can accesss special events in the Today's Activities, like spin a wheel, get curio shop items etc.
Last, you get a gold phone on your bottom right area. You can contact friends who are Deluxe only!

Hope this helps!
Mariel, thanks for replying to my post. You are right, though...the E-Store points are pretty cool. I'm gonna save them up for something really special. I just think I'm a lil bit let down about the whole thing. LOL But that's just me...when it comes to the Webkinz, I want more, more, more!

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Here is advice for you:

Hope this helps!
Mariel, thanks for replying to my post. You are right, though...the E-Store points are pretty cool. I'm gonna save them up for something really special. I just think I'm a lil bit let down about the whole thing. LOL But that's just me...when it comes to the Webkinz, I want more, more, more!

Last edited by girldies4; 06-24-2009 at 11:06 AM..
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #5
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Hi Girldies4,
Here is the link started by Redbear, all about the deluxe membership:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...update-489864/

and here is a link about the deluxe daily events started by cnetski, there will be another chance on 6/25/09 to spin the Wheel of Deluxe.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-back-491584/

I found alot of great info on both threads.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

If you check out RedBear's thread as Kimber21 suggested, I think you will feel a little bit better and not so let down. I am thrilled about my Deluxe membership and I find that they keep adding more and more to it. Just today they added the Curio Shop Deluxe tab in Arte's.

It really breaks down to a small investment for what you get out of it. The Deluxe wheel may not be daily, but it has been showing up every other day with some very cool items you can't get anywhere else
kayembee is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #7
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

The Deluxe Membership is a lot of fun especially with all the rewards that come with it like:
The monthly e-store points,The Deluxe gift box with the clothing item,The special Deluxe Tab in the daily activities page,And of course the new curio shop section for Deluxe Members only! Advice I would have is not to give away or do anything to be rid of your special clothing pieces,it's hard to get them back! Also regarding the Deluxe Wheel,it has shown up a few times but it doesn't come around often so be sure to watch for it Also one last thing,I've heard many people saying that the 1 year membership is better purely because of the special gift that comes with it,it's a roller coaster! I have the 6 month membership,but my friend got the year,I tried out her roller coaster and it is fun,but if your not sure about the membership,just do the 6 month like you did,then if you like it you might do the year!

Hope I helped
sassylove is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #8
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I got the Deluxe annual membership basically for the roller coaster.
I kind of wished I would have went the the Family plan.
They seem to be adding more features like the Deluxe wheel. I am looking forward to see what rares will be in the Curio shop deluxe section that was added today.
The e-store points each month are an added plus. It's also fun to get the gift box each month.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #9

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Every one pretty much summed up most of the benefits. One thing I didn't see mentioned. A free vacation has been showing up on membership accounts also. It's not mentioned by Ganz, so it may be a glitch.

I love the Deluxe membership, it's added a lot of fun for me and my Granddaughters.
papergirl63 is offline Female
Closed