Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: deluxe mebership stacking question

OK, so I keep seeing the promo with the red velvet bunny and 10K extra points for renewing in April. I currently have a deluxe membership that doesn't expire until September. I understand that they will stack which means I can renew now, pay now, and the membership will start in September and go until September 2013.

I'm fairly certain I would still get the bunny and points now (well in May) right?

The other part to my question is, if I add other bonus accounts to the renewal for $5 each, can I start those memberships now or will nothing start until I activate the main one in September? I'd actually prefer to start the others now if given the choice.

I emailed Ganz but they say I have to call. I can get away with typing a few quick lines at work but a phone conversation would be overhead in my small office so I can't do that.
mikeconner is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: deluxe mebership stacking question

I only know the answer about adding bonus accounts. I have a deluxe membership that is set to automatically renew April 18th. I asked about adding a bonus account to this membership when it renews and a representative said that the only way to add a bonus account was to cancel the automatic renewal and then add the bonus account when I physically go in and renew my deluxe account. The 10,000 points is available ONLY if you set yourself up to automatically renew. I'm not sure if the 10,000 points is available to anybody who signs up for automatic renewal in April regardless of when their membership renews.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
OK, so I keep seeing the promo with the red velvet bunny and 10K extra points for renewing in April. I currently have a deluxe membership that doesn't expire until September. I understand that they will stack which means I can renew now, pay now, and the membership will start in September and go until September 2013.

I'm fairly certain I would still get the bunny and points now (well in May) right?

The other part to my question is, if I add other bonus accounts to the renewal for $5 each, can I start those memberships now or will nothing start until I activate the main one in September? I'd actually prefer to start the others now if given the choice.

I emailed Ganz but they say I have to call. I can get away with typing a few quick lines at work but a phone conversation would be overhead in my small office so I can't do that.
hi Mikeconner,

I called Ganz about my accounts that do not expire until Dec. Sadly, you cannot renew if your account does not expire in 30 days or less. No bonus

You can still get the bunny by buying a gift subscription, no bonus $5 accounts can be added though. Or you can upgrade a totally different, new, account.
Freya is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, Unfortunatly its only for those who renew it APRIL of their 1 year deluxe membership. ):
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I renewed mine. But i got the one that started Valentine's day and ended the 30th of this month. But apparently they changed the promo
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed