Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Deluxe extra class and job (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/deluxe-extra-class-job-732013/)

spoiledjulie02-07-2012 01:38 PM

Deluxe extra class and job

Everyday when I try to do my extra class at the academy i get a screen over class that says go to class or cancel the same one that you click on before the class except it doesn't go away and makes you fail the class because the only thing to do is exit out. Also almost half the time on my extra job i get a please wait thru the whole thing until my time runs out. It's very frustrating since I pay for the service that I'm not getting. Anyone else have this problem?

Denimbutterfly02-07-2012 03:14 PM

Re: Deluxe extra class and job

I know that if you click a class too fast (before Ms.Cowoline is done talking) then this happens to me as well. The trick is to just be a little patient before clicking the class and clicking sign up etc. Just give a little time so everything can load probably (I know it's a pain but it is better then getting a fail)

The extra job thing I have not had that happen. You could try giving that a bit to load before you start it as well? You could also call Ganz and let them know what is going on, but I am not sure what kind of help they will give.

cria02-07-2012 04:08 PM

I've just started having this trouble with my extra class recently too. Glad I'm not the only one, but sorry you are having this trouble too. I'll try what denimbutterfly said and be a little more patient.:P

WI 50ish02-07-2012 04:39 PM

this has been happening for almost 3 weeks for me spoiledjulie.
I nearly missed getting our first diploma because of non passes.

When you have completed your 3 classes for the day, X out of the Academy and go back in and press the red button to take your Deluxe (extra) class. Wait for Ms Cowoline to complete her speech and click on the class you wish to attend. It is the only way I have been able to get in the extra class. Unfortunately, you will have to do this for each pet attending the Academy.

gOod lUck to you, and may your future classes be nothing but successful!

spoiledjulie02-07-2012 05:50 PM

Thank you all for the advice! I will try out your tips!

dartmar02-08-2012 11:41 PM

It has been a problem for a long time with the deluxe classes. It is worse with strength, style, and cooking. It rarely happens with agility or speed. The best is hairdressing, because when the help screen for that shows up, you can click the 'i' and get past that screen. I try to save hairdressing for the bonus class.

fishypuffy12302-11-2012 07:33 PM

I'm sorry this is happening to you! Try logging off and logging in or restarting your computer!

fishypuffy12302-16-2012 07:28 PM

I havn't been experiencing this problem. Try changing browsers or contacting ganz! Here is the link for contacting ganz:Contact Us