Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
Owlflight of LC
Webkinz :)

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Exclamation Answered: Deluxe Dilemma??

Ok, so I was waiting for today. I had 10,000 estore points and I needed the extra 3,000 you get when you buy Deluxe accounts.... I check my account and I don't have any new points OR a gift box!!! I decided to call Ganz and it came up being that their phone service is broken.... WHAT DO I DO?????????????? It said my deluxe account is still running....
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webpol134
such a glitch happend 2 me ; try 2 call ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 05:38 AM   #2
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Deluxe Dilemma??

Is your Deluxe membership expiring this month? If it is, you'll need to renew it to get the points and gift box. I had the same issue, until I realized that I'd already had my 12 gift boxes (in my case, July - June), so I renewed, and got all of the stuff. This is most likely what's wrong. If it's not, I can't really think of anything else that could be the problem. So hopefully, it just expired, and you need to renew.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It had expired yesterday, but it's saying on status : renewal in progress... Do you mean I should actually purchase 3 more months again?
Old 10-08-2010, 05:33 AM   #4
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Owleyes13
It had expired yesterday, but it's saying on status : renewal in progress... Do you mean I should actually purchase 3 more months again?
Well, it depends. Do you like being a Deluxe member? If not, then no, you shouldn't renew. But if you do, I think you should go ahead and get the annual membership - you don't have to worry about renewing for a year, and you get a lot more neat stuff! That includes a really cool item that you can't get anywhere else. You can see a picture of that item here in this spoiler:

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. It's a Mountain Mine Cart Ride, and your pet rides in a little car type thing all around it on the track. I have it (I'm an Annual Deluxe member, and it's my second time being one, and I think it was worth it).

But, if you can't afford it (it costs $45), you could get the 1, 3, or 6 months membership. You can read about the different Deluxe options and what you get in each one on the Wiki here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Deluxe_Membership

I hope that helps you to decide what you should do.

Last edited by hummingbird333; 10-08-2010 at 05:41 AM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2010, 10:05 AM   #5

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

such a glitch happend 2 me ; try 2 call ganz
Old 10-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #6
Owlflight of LC

Ok, I called Ganz and and they had problems, but finally fixed it! The system was having a glitch and couldn't process the renewal. Thanks for the help all of you!
Closed