Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: Deluxe auto renew question

I cannot find this answer in WIKI, so I will ask it here.

How many days does it take for the Deluxe membership to automatically renew? Mine expired on December 25, but while looking at my account, it still says the renewal is pending.

Both my accounts still have Deluxe, but I have not received a monthly Deluxe prize package for December, not have I received an e-mail from Gantz for any type of code to renew it.

I'm easily confused!
big2gray is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Mynoey
I had the same problem when mine renewed. It started to process on a Friday but stayed pending for days while their office was closed. Don't think it took this many days to complete once the office was open again, though.

I know it's frustrating to wait, both to know it's completed and to get that December box, so you might want to give the estore customer service (1-888-818-8770) a call.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: Deluxe auto renew question

If you have the 1 month, it auto-renews. I do not belive that the other packages have that capibility.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #3
Happy New Year
Webkinz :)

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

According to the Webkinz Estore website,
"ALL DELUXE MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL."

So I would assume that it should renew your account on the same day every month, 3 months, 6 months or year. It says that, "All Deluxe Membership plans are month to month or for a time period of 3 months, 6 months and 1 year, subject to automatic renewal unless cancelled." Unless you cancelled it or there is an issue with the credit card that was used then I would say call Ganz and ask what the problem is. If you were not the one who purchased it then ask that person because they might have cancelled it.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #4
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

My membership was on my charge card, which is still valid. My concern is how long this is taking to renew. I don't want to miss out on December's clothing prize.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I had the same problem when mine renewed. It started to process on a Friday but stayed pending for days while their office was closed. Don't think it took this many days to complete once the office was open again, though.

I know it's frustrating to wait, both to know it's completed and to get that December box, so you might want to give the estore customer service (1-888-818-8770) a call.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
Silentbreeze
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Well, I just checked my e-store account, and it shows that my Deluxe has finally been renewed. It just took a while because of the holiday. I will have to go to WW tonight to see what December's clothing is.

Thanks all for your help.
Closed