Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: delux free job not given each day

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Hi BASMAT. I am so sorry this is happening to you. I am not having this problem, but I see that you are on very late (early?) in the morning. Are you checking before the system resets maybe? I know you have a lot of problems with your account. Have you ever called customer service and ask them to check out your account? This does not seem nomal. I hope you get this straightened out. Again, I am so sorry. Good luck!

You know, I was just thinking, some days I get up about 1/2 hour earlier than others and I always go straight to WW. I am not waiting 24 hours between extra jobs every day. Maybe 23 0r 22 but I am positive that it is not exactly 24 every day.
View Post Originally Posted by shichi
Hi Basmat, I'm sorry you're having this problem but I've found that the extra game is playable 24 hours after the last time I played. In other words it's not reset at midnight like everything else it's from the last time I play. I hope this help and you get it fixed!
View Post Originally Posted by Wonder1001
Hmm... i'm not a deluxe but i do think you might want to get the account checked out if this is occuring frequently.

The above post says: I've found that the extra game is playable 24 hours after the last time I played.
That is very good to know. Could it be that?
Good luck!

~Wonder =]
I think these three would be right. Hope it gets fixed!
Galfam is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
well you did help................. someone else suggested it may be because of the hours im on. i dont understand why that would be.............. but im on between those hours you said. so that makes me wonder.................. and you are so right........... these glitches are wearying me out and im already worn out to start with, thats why i play on ww to begin with!
This just reminded me of a glitch that used to be in the Academy, but has been fixed since. It used to be that when you did classes between midnight and maintenance, it would count for both days - the previous and the new day. So if it was Monday, and I had done classes that day, I could not do classes again after midnight, until after maintenance was over. I could do them again Tuesday. If I had not done classes that day, I could do them after midnight, but it would not reset after maintenance - it counted toward Tuesday's classes, and I had to wait till Wednesday. Perhaps there is a similar glitch happening with the deluxe jobs. Try doing the extra job before midnight every day, and see if that helps.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

I'm sorry to hear that yours isn't working. Every time i log on my deluxe account(US) it works for me. Maybe try clearing your cache. If you don't know how to do this here is a link~
How to Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow

If not, maybe contact GANZ
Call them at~
1-866-932-5469
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 05:26 AM   #14
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
This just reminded me of a glitch that used to be in the Academy, but has been fixed since. It used to be that when you did classes between midnight and maintenance, it would count for both days - the previous and the new day. So if it was Monday, and I had done classes that day, I could not do classes again after midnight, until after maintenance was over. I could do them again Tuesday. If I had not done classes that day, I could do them after midnight, but it would not reset after maintenance - it counted toward Tuesday's classes, and I had to wait till Wednesday. Perhaps there is a similar glitch happening with the deluxe jobs. Try doing the extra job before midnight every day, and see if that helps.
wow, this is worth trying............... but i have to say, i think i know what the ka glitch is and if i am remembering right i think it still does this to me............... i have to wait to do my ka at the same time each day , i cant do it 'early'................. but im gonna test this now too.......... so thank yu so much for this suggestion and i will report back to let you know how it goes......... rep for you!!!! thank you all for trying to help and for giving me encouraging messages........ that really helps with the frustrations

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I always look for your posts to see if you are alright!! How are the N. American acounts? You always say the glitches are on your Asian and Euro.? I hope at least one account is enjoyable (although not always for me!!). Please keep us posted!!
dont worry, im all right! its just that certain things really bug me when they go on for a long time and there are bunches of them at one time, i think i started a thread once that it is like a stone in my shoe.................... and sometimes i feel like since i dont mind starting threads that if i report something maybe that will encourage others to report it and in so doing we all help each other by improving by giving feedback to ganz................

my n.american (na) accounts have glitches too but they are the normal ones ............. and honestly im not on my main account as much as id like to be due to when i am online.. but the delux problems are not on those 2 accts and i dont have to worry about not getting the delux job.................. so mayeb it really does have to do with the hours i play on my acct.......... if i can do the job during the day then i will be able to see if it changes ...........

and yes, my main account is enjoyable, really each one is , if i try to work around the glitches. i try to look at the delux job not working as just as if i never had a delux acct and then that way i get an extra job every other day and when ever i get so frustrated i keep in my mind how creative the site is as a whole, and that helps too................. or i go play with my favorite webbie like my possum.......................

i hope your ac****s are enjyable for you too.....................

Last edited by BASMAT; 11-19-2009 at 05:26 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #15
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i monitored my accounts today before maintenance and after.................... there is no red light to play the extra job either before or after maintenance and 24 hours............... im confused. but i guess no one else has the problem so i have to decide if its worth a call. i have other issues too so perhaps i can lump them all together.................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed